Art Naturals Makeup Setting 4-ounce Spray uploaded by Amber M.

BY ARTNATURALS

Apply basic makeup with all natural and organic ingredients with this Art Naturals setting spray product. Easily spray it on and look like you just applied makeup for a look that lasts all day and night. This spray uses natural ingredients that are gentle for all skin types. Just hold the bottle 10 inches from your face, shake the bottle and mist your face two to four times. This product comes with vegan-certified ingredients and uses recycled packaging to promote environmentally friendly practices.

Lekeaka T.
Columbus, OH
Not so bad of a product but I’m not a fan. I was really excited when I ordered this product from Amazon to tryout because I saw lots of review about it being matte. I I’m extremely oily and this setting spray didn’t work for me. It gave me a dewy finish look and before 2hrs my face is producing so much oil again. Nevertheless, I do like this product but it just didn’t give me the long lasting matte finish effect I was looking for.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
This stuff is amazing !! Definitely five stars!! I love that this product is natural, I love the cheap cost of it yet how well it actually performs! And the bottle size is 4 Fl oz which is pretty good some sprays are only half that size. I ’d say for sure this a dupe for urban decays all nighter but it’s a fraction of the cost. Oh I already repurchased it two times. I will continue to buy this!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
I really love this setting spray.  It's cheap, especially in comparison to a lot of sprays, it does a great job of holding even product-heavy eye looks, and it just looks nice.  While it doesn't  give me a matte finish, it also doesn't make me shimmery or anything like that, which is good because I'm not looking to glow.

I use this regularly, and I recommend it.
laura v.
I love this product. It can have a stronger stream and I wish they would find a new dispenser so it was a fine mist. By far this is the spray I reach for most often. Perfectly sets makeup and lasts all day.
Jennifer M.
Jacksonville
So, this achieves the matte finish which is good, especially for my oily skin. The downside: it smells horrible (a lot of setting sprays tend to smell bad), and it’s not long lasting as advertised. I live in Florida and I need to find something that can stand up against all this humidity.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I got this settling not to long ago . But I would say that this setting spray is really nice . It leaves your makeup looking flawlessly Matt all day . The price is very much affordable.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
This product works very well! I would consider this finishing spray to anyone with fairly oily skin to matte the appearance of your skin!
Kathryn O.
seattle, Wa
Works decently. It keeps my makeup in place, but it does not seem to keep my skin matte.
Christy V.
Sacramento , Ca
Ok this stuff is good esp when its natural ingredients! The make-up remover is also amazing I love it! Works amazing on even waterproof mascara! Check them out online for a discount code good stuff for your skin is always a plus 😀
Thisgurldoesitall T.
Liverpool, Liverpool
I bought this brands face mask, and i absolutely hated it. However, this setting spray is amazing. it sets your makeup for hours, and leaves your makeup looking refreshed and blended. Its not over priced and it will last you a long time, as there is a lot of product in the bottle. It's better than most of these over priced setting sprays you find in the market. It does just the job. Would recommend this to my friends or anyone who is into wearing a lot of makeup.