Art Naturals Argan Oil 12-ounce Leave-in Moisturizing Conditioner

Rejuvenate your hair when you use this leave-in moisturizing conditioner by Art Naturals. Creamy and rich in consistency, this restorative formula is packed with all-natural, all-organic argan oil that helps lock moisture into the hair shaft for softer, smoother hair. Super-hydrating vitamins E and B provide strength to damaged hair, helping restore each strand to its natural lustrous sheen. Art Naturals argan oil conditioner is vegan-certified, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. Suitable for a

Hey does anyone take b-12 I’m newly vegetarian and have been taking the gummy’s but want to see what other products people think works best?
Start your review of Art Naturals Argan Oil 12-ounce Leave-in Moisturizing Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Buy this conditioner since I liked what it offered and the argan oil contained in the ingredients, since my hair has frizz problems, the tips are dry and it does not have much shine, I tried it several times and I liked the results very much of the shampoo, I bought the shampoo and the oil, I liked it a lot, I used it for several months.