Arroz Rico Enriched Medium Grain Rice uploaded by Raquel37555 M.

BY RICO

Arroz Rico® Enriched Medium Grain Rice.
Puerto Rico.
Does not contain more than 4% broken rice. see more...

Samary V.
Vicksburg , MS
This brand is amazing! In my country Puerto Rico we use a lot of the products of this brand to make our dishes. Of course, I could not miss this delicious rice. In my home you can not miss, either to prepare a white rice or "mamposteao" rice. It is extremely easy to prepare it is only question of taking into account the measures when cooking it. For my misfortune, I can only get it in the Walmart application, and pick it up at my nearest store.
Catherine D.
Allentown, PA
This is the rice the i grow up eating alllll my life and im still alive! lol
No but really its a good rice and i recommend this brand it goes good with everything even for dessert! you now for does Arroz Con Leche, m.m.m 😂😍
good price at Walmart 👌
#InfluensterEats #ComfortFood #Contest
Angela C.
Nice brand of rice. Easy to make. No weird flavor. Easy to find in Puertorrican stores. Affordable yet a little pricey. Accesible. Reliable brand. Assortment of grains available. All recipes recommended. This is 1 brand I have used an I can recommended to you.
milangela V.
Maracaibo
Rinde mucho es muy bueno granos enteros a la hora de hacerlo revuelto con alguna proteina queda espectacular
Yorveline M.
I do not like rice very much but I've been testing this brand and it's not bad. It is easy to cook.