arrowhead® sparkling watermelon lime mountain spring water 2 plastic

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors and CO2.

Is it very sweet?
Start your review of arrowhead® sparkling watermelon lime mountain spring water 2 plastic !
Aurora, CO
This is so refreshing, with the light taste of watermelon and lime! I like that it isn't too sweet.
Santa Ana, CA
I love the flavors and itvis a healthier choice that side for the pass time or a meal !!!!!!!!!!!
Lake Elsinore, CA
Tastes good, nothing wrong with it, 4 stars. I do recommend to anyone, unless you don't like lime
Ugh I love this water it tastes delicious 😋 I can't explain but it is perfect for my taste buds
It's water. It's cheap and convenient. I usually just refill my Nalgene bottle with tap water.
Glendale, AZ
Its ok but it just tastes like plastic and tap water I would rather drink water from my fridge.
Nampa, ID
Not really into the flavored waters I don't really like them might as well be drinking juice
Aurora, CO
Its okay not too shabby i only drink.it when I'm thirsty but it isn't like other water brands
Concord, CA
A crisp and refreshing beverage. The overall smell of the water has no bearing on the taste
Duluth, MN
It's better in my personal opinion when you have a flavor in your water does anyone agree.