Arrowhead® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Mountain Spring Water 24-16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottles uploaded by Ariel P.

BY ARROWHEAD

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors and CO2. see more...

Angela F.
Los Osos, CA
Aside from regular water (filtered) this flavor of Arrowhead Sparkling water is the most refreshing and quenching! I love it and so does my 9 year old daughter. She likes it more than she likes soda. We buy it every time it's on sale (frequently for $0.79!). It's a great option if you're off sugar, but want something special to drink.
Emily B.
Spokane, WA
I was excited to taste the Sparkling Watermelon Line. After I tasted it I discovered the excitement was unfounded. It just tasted like slightly tart carbonated water, I tasted no watermelon at all, and barely any lime. I am going to try some other flavors, hopefully they will taste better.
chris h.
natrona hts, PA
Great tasting flavored spring water just the right amount of watermelon flavoring in my opinion this prouct does not need any improvement and the flavor balance is perfect and has a grreat value i will continue to by this product as long as i can
Xylina B.
Different some new to try if your tired of getting the same old thing but to me for some reason it tasted like really watered down kook aid or soda I don't think I'm that into the flavor
Jocelyn R.
I dislike sparkling water but surprised that I actually liked the watermelon sparkling water. it's a must and for plain sparkling water you can add your favorite juice.
Ashlyn A.
Orlando,Fl
I love the regular arrowhead water never tried the lemon one arrowhead is very affordable and taste good unlike certain water brands great packaging I'm a repeat consumer
Jessica W.
Yakima, WA
Delicious water and always the most affordable! I usually go to Smart water but if it's crazy expensive there, arrowhead is a good one. They even have the Thompson pull up and push down.
Andrea W.
Maple Valley, Wa
Arrowhead Sparkling Watermelon Lime is my go-to beverage when I need something refreshing and no-calorie. The bubbles pair well with the watermelon lime flavor, and it makes me think I'm in a tropical location even in the middle of winter.
Theresa S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I'm a big soda drinker, and am trying to cut down. These flavored sparkling water make it easier. The flavor is good and has a good amount of fizz to satisfy you.!
lizeth m.
Fpo, AP
This soarkling water tastes just like a real watermelon . the bubbling in the waater is aazing as well. i just tried this drink for the first time last week .i loved it more then i though i would .
Dallas L.