Arrowhead® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Mountain Spring Water 16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Rosie S.

BY ARROWHEAD

Watermelon lime with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Taylor A.
Santa Monica, CA
I love seltzer water and this is one of my favorites! It comes in a big bottle so it keeps me hydrated! The flavor, the quality, and everything about this product is just great!
Brenda G.
Not my favorite. I really thought it would have a much sweeter taste but I just didn't like the flavor
The packaging is adorable and I thought it would taste refreshing but it isn't for me. Arrowhead® Sparkling Watermelon Lime Mountain Spring Water 16.9 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Heather M.
Las Vegas, NV
I was recently hospitalized with a kidney stone which is an experience no one would wish to repeat! Of course, one of the first instructions is to increase my intake of water. Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of drinking water so having a flavored water makes drinking water a pleasure and not a distasteful chore. It may sound strange but unless I'm outside working up a sweat drinking water isn't usually a priority. Having a lightly flavored water is making it easy to reach for the healthier alternative..
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
I don't care for this water whatsoever. I enjoy flavored water but this water lacks flavor. It is pretty carbonated but it doesn't add good flavor to it. The whole mixture together is gross. Wouldn't recommend unless you're looking for something that tastes more like soda water and is VERY light in fruity flavor.
Kylee M.
tigard, OR
I've never been a very big fan of arrowhead water, and while their sparkling water does taste a lot better, I really dislike the watermelon flavor. It tastes way too sweet and makes me feel like I'm drinking a soda instead of water. Their other flavors though are much better.
Katy M.
This drink was not what I expected. It was not very flavorful or sweet and the carbonation was average. I will not be purchasing this product again for a zero calorie soda. I highly recommend buying regular carbonated water and adding lime juice for a more flavorful drink!
Cory Hart C.
Los Angeles, CA
Definitely my favorite sparkling water flavor. I've tried other flavors from this brand as well & they're good too. There's a difference between this & other sparking waters. I forgot how the ingredients were listed but I know it's different from regular ones.
Emily C.
Hayden, ID
I have recently become a sparkling water addict. If you need a break from just plain sparkling water, this is what you need! It has just the right amount of flavor, just enough citrus and not sickly sweet. Really have been enjoying this water! Great value!
Maria C.
one of the more decent flavors of sparkling water that i can at least tolerate. better then other sparkling water, probably not a repeat customer but if offered i will drink, I would probably drink with more of a juice flavor. We bought it thinking it was juice. lols.
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I love this water! And what's not to love: it's pure mountain spring water, crispy bubbles and amazing watermelon flavor! It's a great alternative to all these sugary sodas that only screw your body. It's super refreshing and a wonderful thirst quencher.