Arrowhead Sparkling Water, Zesty Lime, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8)

Discover the refreshingly real taste of Arrowhead Sparkling Water. Free of calories, sugars, natural or artificial sweeteners, and colors, this sparkling water is a refreshing alternative to sugary beverages. Made with 100% real mountain spring water combined with refreshing carbonation, it can be enjoyed in a wide range of natural fruit-flavored sparkling waters that make staying hydrated fun and easy. It's simply ahh-mazing – just sip Arrowhead Brand Sparkling throughout the day and see for yourself.

Real spring water and real lime flavor, mixed with refreshing bubbles; Pack of 8 bottles, easy to carry and perfect for taking to lunch throughout the week; Free of calories, sugars, sweeteners, and colors; Every bottle is 100% recyclable (excluding label and cap); Water source information may vary depending on bottling facility location

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arrowhead Sparkling Water, Zesty Lime, 16.9 oz. Bottles (Pack of 8)!
Lancaster, CA
I like this flavor of the arrowhead carbonated water. The lime one. I like the amount of carbonation too. I’d compare it to Perrier. More carbonated than pellegrino, less than club soda. Would def buy again.
Riverton, UT
These are a great alternative to a sugary soda. The lime isn't and overpowering flavor and has a slight bit of sweetness to it. I would prefer the lime to be tarter.
Clackamas, OR
I’m not a huge fan of arrow heads flat water but i sure do like their sparkling water. zesty Lime is definitely my favorite one. It’s refreshing and i like the flavor. Perfect alternative if your trying to quit drinking soda.
Reseda, CA
Love the taste and bottles. Lime is my favorite. Great light flavor. Not to strong. Can’t think of anything to improve on this product.
Norwalk, CA
Sparkling water is my favorite and this brand rocks! No sodium! Others have tons of sodium. Lime is good, but love lemon.
Spring Branch , TX
This was is so refreshing you won’t realize that your drinking good old water! The lime Tate great in this drink!