Contains 4 Ruby Red Grapefruit, 4 Coconut Pineapple, and 4 Lemon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arrowhead® Sparkling Ruby Red Grapefruit/Coconut Pineapple/Lemon Mountain Spring Water Variety Pack 12-1L Plastic Bottles!
N Las Vegas, NV
Love love love these! Comes with different flavors so u can try them all n pick ur favorite ones! Great taste !
Albany, OR
I don't like to drink water all the time so this is a great alternative for me and it's good at room temp also.
Oceano, CA
Only flavored sparking water I like, they have so many flavors that taste real, makes me feel very refreshed
Phelan, CA
These drinks are great for kids to drink water! They won't even notice its water! Which is great for sports!
Hawthorne, CA
The taste is either too sweet or too sour! Definitely not recommended! The taste always surprised me? Bad.
Surprise, AZ
This is great and refreshing. it's great for all the time but i even have it when i want to pamper me :0
Moreno Valley, CA
It okay not my favorite i rather drink water over anything but helps with them troublesome stomach ache
Some taste too bubbly others have good flavors, I like to take for lunch, healthier than the sodas
This is super refreshing when you want something healthy, but fizzy! Definitely my go to drink!
All of these flavors are so good I love this and I would drink it everyday of I can its great

Looking for your answer?