Contains 4 Ruby Red Grapefruit, 4 Coconut Pineapple, and 4 Lemon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arrowhead® Sparkling Ruby Red Grapefruit/Coconut Pineapple/Lemon Mountain Spring Water Variety Pack 12-1L Plastic Bottles!
San Diego, CA
These waters are the most amazing sparkling waters! They're delicious which helps me, my husband & my toddler all drink enough water everyday! I'm huge on hydration as it not only makes you feel better but it also makes you look better! Your skin is hydrated making makeup go on better and any puffiness go away!
North Las Vegas, NV
Im not really the biggest fan of the Sparkling Arrowhead Fruit Flavored Water because of the taste it gives. I don't enjoy the taste it gives with the blast of flavor you get in your mouth due to the sparkling. I would not buy this again. Although I love their regular purified drinking water.
Oceanside, CA
1,219 reviews
It wouldn't be a honest review if I wasn't truthful the flavor is amazing and the size is right but it last the carbonation if only it had more carbonation this drink would take over the sparkling water industry . And there not to expensive when you get em on sale better tha a sodas
Beaverton, OR
This is good when my kids want juice and I want them to drink water. it's funner than plain water and they like having their own bottle. my daughter is named Ruby so of course the Ruby red flavor is her favorite. I like the coconut pineapple and my son and husband like the lemon ones.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has a great taste of coconut but it was too much for me personally. It's an alternative for juice and soda. It was my first and last time because it was pretty pricey at Walgreens. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Fontana, CA
This water tastes really good and it was my first time tasting it and it meet expectations that my friends told me it is a good flavor to drink and taste for the first time this product was my first time using it and it was good I would buy it again and recommend it
Inglewood, CA
Personally I'm not a big fan of Arrowhead sparkling water no matter what flavor. But just because I don't like doesn't mean you guys might not so I won't completely bust it. But to mean it has no real taste and it taste dull to me. However it is a really good value and my mom is in love with it. But if it seems like something you'd like you should definitely try it.
Denver, CO
The thing about the product and arrowhead brand in general is that their flavored waters are pretty weak, you can definitely taste the flavor but it's not strong at all, all you can really taste is sparkling water which is personally am not a fan of.
Santa Maria, CA
I bought one of these in the lemon flavor on my lunch break, it was pretty refreshing and the lemon flavor was very light, I have always been a fan of flavored water and these I must say are very tasty.
Manhattan, KS
Love love love the taste of this water! Sparkling water is one of the only things I drink besides regular water and unsweet tea, such a healthy alternative to soda and tastes great! These are a good price as well and I like the packaging.

Looking for your answer?