Arrowhead® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Mountain Spring Water 0.5L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Mikala T.

BY ARROWHEAD

Quench your thirst with ARROWHEAD Brand Sparkling Raspberry Lime and enjoy its delightfully ripe & slightly tart combination of fruit flavors. ARROWHEAD Brand Sparkling Mountain Spring Water contains just three ingredients: spring water, natural fruit flavor and invigorating bubbles. With no sugar and zero calories, this sparkling water is a guilt-free alternative to soft drinks and sugary beverages. Just try our flavored sparkling water in place of soda for seven days, and you’ll never look back! see more...

DESIRAE R.
Tried some once and wont again. The water itself is off for me for some reason. The mix was awful and bitter. But mixed some with lemon and some vodka and fresh frozen fruit made a good little drink for a hot day.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
I really like the shape and size of the bottles. The drinks are very fizzy and refreshing. The lime flavor overpowers the berry flavor. I love that these drinks have such a strong flavor, and yet have zero calories! I also like how simple the ingredient list is too: spring water, fruit flavoring, and CO2 for the bubbles. They are also very affordable! These have actually helped my mom kick her 20 year long soda addiction too! So if you are struggling with a serious soda habit, this is a much better option!
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
The flavor is alright I feel there is a tad of a bitter taste after drinking this water. But besides that I think the water has a good flavor of raspberry. I don't really like the lime in the water the flavoring is just a little of to me. This water is okay. Not something I would purchase on the daily.
Blanca V.
Pacoima, CA
Surprisingly bubbly and flavorful, light and refreshing. The packaging is nice, my parents bought a these at Costco and definitely love them now as a replacement for soda. Would like them better in a can or glass bottle but the plastic is ok too. My family will definitely continue to purchase these!
Stephanie S.
Eugene, OR
Delicious flavor. I was pleasantly surprised. Some flavored sparkling waters can taste horrible, or have a bunch of added sugars and other nasty ingredients. This one was good, and I liked it for that "bubbly" in my drink, without buying soda. Great option. Would buy again!
Kelsey Q.
This is one of favorite flavors of sparkling water that I've found. I love the 2 flavors together and the fct that Arrowhead doesn't make it overwhelming like I'm drinking some sort of sports drink. I also appreciate finding flavored waters that don't have any sweeteners as I can't stand the artificial aftertaste.
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
Sorry to all those who love this product, but I must say this is not my cup of tea . I found that it tasted like someone refilled a power-aide bottle with regular water. Also it has a weird after taste. although if you like that kind of thing then this is the drink for you, if not then i do not recommend it.
Teresa K.
Mountain View, CA
Sparkling water is my new favorite drink. I've tried a few brands and am really impressed with Arrowhead Raspberry Lime and the Black Cherry flavor as well. They both have a strong flavor (once you get used to not drinking soda) without being over powering. It's a very refreshing drink when you want to snack or a sweet but know you shouldn't, and it's something I crave now, but can give into without guilt.
Ammy H.
Logan, UT
Did not enjoy this product at all. Had all the sparkling and none of the raspberry lime. Will never buy this again. I needed something refreshing with some flavor on these hot summer days. Waste of money from my point of view. I steer clear from all arrowhead sparkling products now.
Sally S.
I did not really like this product just because I am not a fan of sparkling water. I think that if you like sparkling water and you like lemon in your water, you'd love this drink. I'm even surprised that I tried it because normally I would shy away from this type of drink!