Arrowhead® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Mountain Spring Water uploaded by Melissa B.

BY ARROWHEAD

Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Haymarket, VA
I just tried this water for the first time a week ago and I love it! I drink lots of water throughout the day and gave up soda years ago. Normally I do not like flavored water but I decided to give his a try since it was on sale at the grocery store. I was happy to find out that the flavor was delicious and the touch of carbonation made it a good summer drink! I will defiantly purchase this again on my next shopping trip!
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
Chico, CA
I have a sparkling water addiction. And this is my favorite. I bring one to work every day and drink it in the afternoon. It helps with the afternoon doldrums, and perks me right up. The taste is perfect - not sweet, just a hint of flavor with the bubbles. Absolutely perfect. And it is cheap. I wish my grocery store stocked this flavor all the time.
Trista M.
Trista M.
I felt compelled to write a review because I generally dislike all arrowhead products because they taste like rap water to me, but of all of the sparkling water I've tasted, this is the best. It has the best balance of lime and cranberry. It is not sweetened and I don't need to add juice to it like I do with the Canada Dry brand
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
SOOOO TASTY!!!! This is my absolute favorite sparkling water!! The sodium is low, the taste is beyond amazing and its of course calorie free! I buy it at Sam's in bulk and can go through more than my fair share in a week! This got me completely off soda and I now drink well over 100oz of water a day!
Erin E.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
The first word that comes to mind when I think of Arrowhead® Sparkling Raspberry Lime Mountain Spring Water is refreshing. It is a little on the pricey side, but the crisp light flavor is worth the extra cost. I do recommend it for others. My kids love it as well.
valarie a.
valarie a.
I love water and I love flavored water but there is something about flavored sparkling water that I do not like! I could only take a sip and sadly had to dump out the rest. Not that I am not a fan of the maker but just not a fan of sparkling flavored water.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Wildomar, CA
Arrowhead sparkling raspberry lime water is my favorite sparkling water on the market. It is refreshing and perfectly carbonated with just a slight raspberry lime flavor that is exteemly refreshing, especially on a hot day.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these! Nice sparkles and light flavor! Great flavor! It is affordable and comes in huge bottles! I definitely recommend them as I buy these regularly. Great bottle design and overall product! Must try!
Soua L.
Soua L.
I love this drink!! Very refreshing in a hot day. First timer user as for me... The value is great not soo bad like everyone say. No room for improvement, not to me. I do recommend this to others to try out
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is my all time favorite sparkling water flavor!!! It's sparkly, crisp, hint of raspberry and lime, it's perfect! No sugars or artificial sweeteners, it's a great alternative to those horrible sodas!