Arrowhead® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Mountain Spring Water 6-0.5L Plastic Bottles uploaded by Michelle P.Arrowhead® Sparkling Mandarin Orange Mountain Spring Water 6-0.5L Plastic Bottles uploaded by Lena N.

BY ARROWHEAD

Arrowhead sparkling lemon water 16.9 oz, 6 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carol T.
I received a free coupon to try Arrowhead Sparkling Mandarin Orange Mountain Spring Water 6 Pk. I found it at Safeway and had to add $1 as it cost more then the coupon cover. I was impress how many bubbles are in it and remind me of a club soda. The flavor was not strong and I barely could taste it which was very disappointing for me. I never drank Spring Water before so I am willing to try other flavors. But this drink is not for me and I will not be adding it to my shopping list.
Allison E.
As someone who has tummy troubles and lives on a pretty strict diet, this sparkling water is my go-to summer essential. All the flavors are great, it's fairly inexpensive and manages to feel like a really great treat!
Laura H.
This water tastes excellent! Although I wish they had more flavors than just the normal citrusy flavors. It is hard to find good flavored seltzer/mineral water these days, but this is very good.
Jessica B.
I love this sparkling water. Its great and doesn't have that harsh after affect that other sparkling waters have on me. Its light flavor and crisp taste is refreshing.
Mareike V.
Gig Harbor, WA
I am from germany and we are only drinking sparkling water! i missed it and that water is the perfect match to me!
Lena N.
Love this water. All the flavors are delish and no calories!! keeps you hydrated too during summer