BY ARROWHEAD

Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love this sparkling water!! I like that it’s in a bottle and the size is perfect! And I especially love this flavor!! So yummy and refreshing I would 100% recommend this
Anna C.
Long Beach, CA
This water is pretty ok, if you just want some sort of taste into your water. I bought this thinking it was gonna have a strong mandarin flavor but its very light. It did not meet my expectations but if its what someone looks for then go for it, I don't think I would buy this again.
De'Jarae H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nope nope nope i do not like flavored water. Sparkling water is a challenge to most, but flavoring it is not what I was hoping for, it didn't stay in my mouth, all it did was leave a very faint after taste... I will not be buying again even though it wasn't expensive.
Chelsy B.
Arrowhead sparkling mandarin orange flavored water taste pretty good. I like to mix it with apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. It taste really good and has great benefits! This isn't my favorite flavor but it's still really good!
Diana B.
I recently tried this at it was on sale at Walmart. About 50 cents to 1.00. I did not like the flavor it tasted something like soda with no flavor more like drinking bubbly medicine. This might be something other would like but this was not for me.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
I love sparkling water!! It's a better alternative to drinking soda everyday. I love the Mandarin flavor or lemon. Definitely try these if you're trying to stop drinking a lot of soda, they're a great substitute!!
Erica Q.
Pretty refreshing sparkling water with a hint of Madero orange for slight flavor. They sell these for $1 at my local grocery store. My daughter loves them this is how I trick her into drinking some water.
Marguerite S.
Aquinnah, MA
This was my go to when I still lived in California. It certainly isn't as good as polar seltzer but nothing is. This was great for me when I needed some water and bubbles. Love the mandarin flavor too.
Melissa M.
Yakima, WA
I am not a huge fan of the Arrow head sparkling waters. There is no sweetener and only flavor. I feel that the flavor is overwhelming and tastes really quite like a metal. So I would give it only one star. That being said, my husband loves that the have no sweeteners and can drink them all day. Thus the three stars.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa , CA
I enjoy drinking this sparkling water. It has a refreshing essence of orange to it. It is not a sweet beverage. It's like a carbonated water with a squeeze of orange in it. It's a great alternative to plain water.