Arrowhead® Sparkling Acai-Blueberry Pomegranate/Coconut Pineapple/Lime Natural Spring Water Variety Pack 12-1L Plastic Bottles

BY POLAND SPRING

Contains 4 Acai-Blueberry Pomegranate, 4 Coconut Pineapple, and 4 Lime. see more...

Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
This water is delicious and I buy about 30 bottles a month from my local store. I checked on Amazon because my daughter loves the small bottles when we can find them. For those of you posting bad reviews because it doesn't taste like a "sugary soft drink", obviously you don't know what sparkling water is supposed to taste like. There is no sweetnet involved. That's what makes the arrowhead sparkling water so great! The delicious taste, variety of flavors and a little sparkle. For sparkling water drinkers this is a great buy! Also I know some people have bought this for mixed drinks. In the summer they have limited addition flavors like grapefruit, pomegranate acai and a tropical pineapple coconut flavor. I'm not kidding when I say we buy every bottle on the shelf. We replaced soft drinks in our house with sparkling water about 5 years ago. Even our kids are hooked and dislike sugary drinks now.
julie p.
New haven Ct
Absolutely love my Multi pack! Poland spring sparkling water has been in y house since I was a child I couldn't believe they took it off store shelves for a few years! Now I can re stock my shelves and fridge whenever I need to. My fav part is the bubbles and flavors mixed varieties! Easy to find in stores non expensive
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are fantastic! Poland springs is my favorite water brand, and the fact they came out with a flavored sparkling is incredible! They taste fantastic, they're refreshing and beat of all, take care of those soda cravings! I back this product to the fullest
Kaitlyn R.
New Bedford, MA
I love Poland Springs water. It tastes so clean and fresh. I especially love it because it is a product from Maine and I love Maine. Every time I vacation I pass through Poland, Maine and see the factory. One day I'd love to go and see it.
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
I am not a fan of this water. Every single time I have tried it, it seems to taste flat. No matter what I do it always tastes like regular water with a nasty flavoring that SHOULD be accompined by bubbles but it does not. So If you like gross regular tasting water go for it, I wish I could try it when it WAS NOT FLAT
lindsey b.
West Haven, CT
This is the one that I was able to covince my now 5 year old that this was water soda, so now on errand runs or road trips she still asks for her soda water and honestly I love giving it to her. I think it's perfect. My oldest daughter hates water says it's nasty, but she'll drink sparkling flavored water... so I works for me...
Faraj S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this drink it's low in calories so you don't feel bad drinking it but it goves you the flavor you need when you don't want to drink plain water anymore ....I would recommend it to a friend even though I think this is more of a personal preference
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Delicious and so refrreshing when cool, the added flavor brings something that much more delicious! The unique flavora presented in this pack are crazy good and incredibly crisp. I always keep them in my fridge for when I head out and keeps me hydrated!
Sherry B.
I just love all of the tropical flavors in this water pack! They aren't too sweet and are caffeine free, I actually don't mind my kids stealing these from the fridge... On occasion.... But really... THEYRE ALL MINE!!
Katie C.
This is a great variety pack for sparkling waters! I love this pack because it has more summer flavors than others. I would only buy if you are sharing with family or friends because sometimes you find that you don't like a certain flavor in the box.