BeveragesSodaPoland Spring
Arrowhead Sparkling Acai-Blueberry Pomegranate/Coconut Pineapple/Lime Natural Spring Water Variety Pack 12-1L Plastic Bottles

Contains 4 Acai-Blueberry Pomegranate, 4 Coconut Pineapple, and 4 Lime.

Is this pack worth buying ?
Start your review of Arrowhead® Sparkling Acai-Blueberry Pomegranate/Coconut Pineapple/Lime Natural Spring Water Variety Pack 12-1L Plastic Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
This water is delicious and I buy about 30 bottles a month from my local store. I checked on Amazon because my daughter loves the small bottles when we can find them. For those of you posting bad reviews because it doesn't taste like a "sugary soft drink", obviously you don't know what sparkling water is supposed to taste like. There is no sweetnet involved. That's what makes the arrowhead sparkling water so great! The delicious taste, variety of flavors and a little sparkle. For sparkling water drinkers this is a great buy! Also I know some people have bought this for mixed drinks. In the summer they have limited addition flavors like grapefruit, pomegranate acai and a tropical pineapple coconut flavor. I'm not kidding when I say we buy every bottle on the shelf. We replaced soft drinks in our house with sparkling water about 5 years ago. Even our kids are hooked and dislike sugary drinks now.
Kitty B.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Love them & so does the rest of my family! Taste good, & it's healthy for you!!! :)
lindsey B.
West Haven, CT
This is the one that I was able to covince my now 5 year old that this was water soda, so now on errand runs or road trips she still asks for her soda water and honestly I love giving it to her. I think it's perfect. My oldest daughter hates water says it's nasty, but she'll drink sparkling flavored water... so I works for me...
Sandra M.
West Babylon, NY
Absolutely love these flavored water bottles! Just enough fizz to get my fix and super tasty! I always keep these in the house!
Genesis M.
I love it Amazon we buy it all the time and it doesn't cost much my toddler loves it so much
Gina L.
All of these flavors are so good tasting. Flavored waters like these are the reason people will be drinking a lot more water in their lives.
Christina B.
Mount Holly, NJ
The coconut pineapple is my favorite. It feels like I'm having a tropical drink but zero calories.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I love this sparkling water! I drink this instead of soda because it's zero calories and no sugar or fake sugar! It's super refreshing and delicious! The flavors are all so good I don't have a favorite!
Kyla D.
Staten Island, NY
I like this water because it is not a sparkling water with flavor, which tastes a lot worse.
Andrea M.
Brooklyn, NY
These are fantastic! Poland springs is my favorite water brand, and the fact they came out with a flavored sparkling is incredible! They taste fantastic, they're refreshing and beat of all, take care of those soda cravings! I back this product to the fullest
Ask a question to the Influenster community...