BY ARROWHEAD

Ruby red grapefruit with other natural flavors + CO2. see more...

Jennifer W.
Lodi, CA
I dislike arrowhead waters. I'm sorry to be a bummer. but when I buy these waters from my vending machine at work they are not my favorite. Just the plain water is disgusting. I have actually purchased a water bottle from my works vending machine to then dump it down the drain and fill up my bottle with tap water!
Emily P.
This stuff is very refreshing. Absolutely the only bottles water brand i will purchase. The flavors are always so refreshing after a good workout or just to quench thirst! Has a very refreshing taste and i would definitely recommend this to anyone
Amy R.
Moorpark, CA
My favorite sparkling beverage! The grapefruit flavor is amazing and makes me feel like I'm drinking something unhealthy. Great substitute for soda. I have tried many sparkling waters flavored with grapefruit but this is my favorite because there is no funny mineral taste.
Krista A.
The Arrowhead Ruby Red Grapefruit Sparking Mountatin Spring Water is one of my favorite waters. I always grab one on my way out because it is of great value and cannot compare to any other alternatives. I would definitely recomenmd to epople who love Grapefruit flavors.
Mikayla M.
A tasty and refreshing drink on a hot summer day. I like to mix mine with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and a full glass of crushed ice.. SO good. Sometimes this flavor is hard to come by, but if you do see it, get it.
lauren G.
Riverside, CA
Refreshing and crisp with just enough bubble. Makes you feel like you are enjoying a summer breeze. just right amount of hint of grapefruit. all natural and no artificial flavors
Tinsley N.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is my favorite flavor if sparkling water so far! Its super yummy and refreshing, and not too tart but also not too sugary sweet, like some flavored waters are. Plus, the price is definitely not as bad as some brands I've seen, and the quality is just as good, if not better!
Candice F.
Sacramento, CA
This water is one of the best sparkling waters our there. If you love grapefruit sodas you will love this. It has amazing taste and it leaves you feeling refreshed and hydrated. The best part about it is that you don't have to feel bad for drinking something so amazing!
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Sparkling water has been my favorite. i love it. any kind of sparkling water is great. arrowhead has an amazing sparkling water, i always make sure to pick one up at the drug store.
Delaynie K.
Pleasanton, CA
This is the best flavored sparkling water ever! If you're a citrus fan I would totally recommend this. It does have a slightly aspartame-y aftertaste but it helps me when I'm craving sweets or feel like snacking but don't need to actually eat.