BY ARROWHEAD

Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
Arrowhead is my least favorite due to the taste. I don't why but i just don't like the flavor.
Doreen C.
My family loves this water, so refreshing and you can drink room temperature. non expensive.
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Okay not the best water but the price is great. Hey it's only water not too much can go wrong
Jess K.
Chatsworth, CA
Love the taste of this water. It's not metallic or chlorine tasting. It just tastes natural.
Bruna D.
San Diego, CA
I don't like the taste of Arrowhead water but it might just be a matter of personal taste.
Lol socoro M.
Had a terrible after taste and did not realize n well in my system i didn't like it at all
Kelsey L.
Vail, AZ
Yummy yummy yummy. That's all I have to say. Clean and refreshing water keeps you hydrated
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
I like this so much better than purified water! It just tastes natural, not like chemicals.
Martha S.
I do not like arrowhead water, never have! Honestly takes like plain old tap water to me
Julia c.
Rehoboth, MA
Pretty good it's as good as Poland springs water if not better it taste even better cold