BY ARROWHEAD

Payton A.
Chandler, AZ
This is a great source of water we love the added mineral taste and it is a good deal for 5 gallons!!
Sarah R.
It's so nice to have 5 gallon water jugs on hand all the time. Reasonably priced, it's my #1 go-to!
Rebecca A.
I don't taste a difference with tap water and this water which isn't good I really don't recommend
Alicia C.
Vallejo, CA
This water is horrible and it tastes like plastic. I refuse to drink it. Nestle is 10 times better
Diana G.
Bakersfield, CA
It's okay the floride makes it taste a bit weird to me but I don't mind it if I'm reall thirsty.
Tami W.
Richfield, UT
Love the bottle but am not liking the fluoride in the water. I never liked the taste of fluoride
Azu C.
Huntington Pk, CA
I mean, it's water lol I don't much to say about it but it's the one we use at home all the time
Gabby M.
Towson, MD
Ain't nothing like a cold glass of water! This brand seems to have an almost sweet taste to it?
Yanil M.
Tucson, AZ
Arrowhead is my least favorite due to the taste. I don't why but i just don't like the flavor.
Beatrice G.
Aurora, CO
Not great tasting but its ok when great deals for the the pack, super inexpensive. okay value.