BY ARROWHEAD

Elizabeth C.
WILMINGTON, CA
I love the taste it doesn't taste like others that taste like sink water from home. It's different but good different.
Megan G.
Arrowhead water is okay. I feel that sometimes it has a slight unpleasant aftertaste. Definitely not my first choice.
Lyda J.
Holloman Afb, NM
All we do is drink water and the 5 gallon is the perfect way to not be at the store every other day. recommended.
Seia W.
Long Beach, CA
I don't really like the texture it leaves behind in your mouth, but besides that it's nothing out of the ordinary
Mercedes R.
Yuma , AZ
Nothing out different just old fresh water.I do have nothing good to say but maby it's just I'm not a water lover.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Refreshing water I have arrowhead delivered to my home every week I definitely recommend for your convenience
Debra W.
Escondido, CA
Arrowhead provides you with refreshing water every single time you grab a glass. It's great on any occasion.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
The best bottled water out there. Tastes soooooo amazing. Great price too ;). I recommend it 100%, 10/10
Juanice A.
Jacksonville, TX
SAMs Club was out of my usual water, so I had to buy this brand. I wasn't bad at all, my family liked it.
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
Love, love, love, this water. Best water ever. Never will go back to tap water lol. Always this water