BY ARROWHEAD

Ashley L.
Concord, CA
Have this at work, its delivered twice a month. Great tasting water. Keeps everyone hydrated, keeps coffee pot flowing. No complaints.
bella r.
Littleton, CO
This water is pretty good but i mean its water theirs nothing very special about water. But its not the worst water I've ever tasted
Esli A.
Escondido, CA
My family uses this and whenever we finish the water we take turns going to go fill it back up which is a pain but it's worth it
brandi a.
San Jose, CA
Love how clean this water taste I'm not to sure what else to say about water but i know i have too use lots of words hahahahhaha
Bridget V.
Rexburg
We are fish out of water in my home. The local water is not always trusted so it is good to have a jug of clean water on hand.
Leslie C.
Oak Harbor, WA
I use these for my saltwater tank!! I don't have issues like ibdo with tap water! Seriously awesome! We also drink them lol.
Laura M.
Hollister, CA
This gallon obviously gives you more product but I like that it tastes the same to me as the individually packaged bottles to
Drubs lol K.
Arrowhead is the water that my job provides so I do drink it on a daily while I'm at work and it's pretty good and refreshing
Allison S.
Tuskegee Institute, AL
I have this delivered to my house every week and it is completely worth it! It is inexpensive as well, totally worth the buy
Angela I.
El Cajon, CA
It does taste a bit weird but I'll still drink it over other brands due to the fact that this one doesn't have gas in it