BY ARROWHEAD

Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
My brother plays baseball so we always make sure we have water. This is the water they like because they feel it doesn't have a flavor of something weird.
Kylie C.
Visalia, CA
I really like how this water tastes. It doesn't have any weird taste at all. One of the best out there and I'm always drinking water! So this is great
Bella B.
Bel Air, MD
I think arrowhead water taste a lot like deer park water and their water is very good. this specific water is good because it has fluoride in it
Karole M.
Grass Valley, CA
Great tasting water without all of that unnecessary flavoring. The jug makes it much more convenient in the fridge to get clean tasting water.
Naomi T.
Dinuba, CA
Love this! Water is water I can not even tell a different but you got to stay hydrated. Recommend this to all who wants to be or stay hydrated
Janette S.
Duarte, Ca
We all need water in our system and this water taste incredible. People say water is water but this one is completely different from the rest
Andrea B.
Compton, CA
We only have this sometimes at home, this is one of the water bottle brands that have a funny Tatar to it so I try not to purchase it often.
Kiyana M.
Las Vegas, NV
My mom and dad put this inside of our water machine. In my opinion it taste just the same as any other water. But it is still very good!
Jade M.
Highland, CA
This water taste terrible! If you are sencitive to chlorine you will hate this water, it's so bad I had to spit it out as it tastes toxic
Susana H.
I liked the taste of this water, very natural and not like a plastic taste! I always buy this 5 gallon water because it's much cheaper.