BY ARROWHEAD

Robyn H.
Phoenix, AZ
TASTES JUST LIKE WATER! Hahahah I'm kidding, this water is great if your toddler isn't brushing with regular toothpaste yet and you want them to get some flouride.
Beatrice F.
Love this because I can alwAys have fresh clean water available in stead of drinking from the tap and I can fill up a reusable bottle so I save money on buying a new bottle everyday
Sarah H.
I did not like this. I thougjt you could taste the fluoride in it. It was decently priced, but I would rather buy regular water the next time instead of water with an additive.
Lori B.
Spring Valley, CA
This water is good but I prefer price wize and taste of sprouts spring water. The convenience of having it delivered is nice but I am perfectly happy with paying less and buying g at store. I like the taste just fine!
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Some of the most delicious water that comes out of a plastic container! I love having drinking this instead of faucet water, it's much cleaner and better for you.
brenda r.
Seriously my favorite water ever, it doesn't taste like added vitamins or minerals just tastes fresh and pure like water should be. If you like that taste then it's golden
Ashley J.
Ontario, OR
I love this especially the jug! The water is great tasting and I keep a dew for back up because you van never have enough water. The jug is convenient for get togethers.
Bee C.
Glendale, CA
I have bottled water delivered and arrowhead has been the best option available to me so far. Doesn't have a funky aftertaste like some waters do especially when room temperature.
Mary M.
I have never tried any of these products before however i have had their plane water and it is delicious. Pure clean water, does not leave any aftertaste at all.
Jamie D.
Benicia, CA
Best water cooler water. My mother has one in her garage and it's we're I always go to get water. I used it for my kids bottles and I really trust the product.