BY ARROWHEAD

nat g.
Sn Barbara,CA
It tastes like natural water. I see no difference and compare it to alternatives. I would totally recommend to many others such as my friends. I dont see how they could improve. It has a good flavor and would totally buy it again. Arrowhead natural spring water
kristina  d.
Sumner, WA
People say water all taste the same . i beg to differ when you drink tap water it takes really different but this water arrowhead really taste the best hot warm cold its taste is always refreshing . other waters if they are not cold the take on a taste that's weird to explain and the off store name brands they taste like plastic. Arrowhead.......never does. it just taste great.
Nicole K.
Lacey, WA
This water tastes great! We have a water dispenser in our home and we always choose arrowhead because it really has the best taste. A 5 gallon will last a good amount of time and the kids love coming up and being able to get their own cup when ever they want!
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
If you could taste the tap water in our desert home you'd know why go elsewhere for our drinking water. Little bottles of water aren't enough. We fill our own insulated bottles from this large jug. Arrowheads jug is study enough so that the sides don't get soft as the water level goes down, but not so heavy that I can't turn this upside down to fit in our water dispenser. Good tasting water at a good price.
Nikki R.
Albuquerque , NM
It is the only water my husband and I buy for our family because It has absolutely no plastic bottle taste, it tastes of just fresh water. My daughter gets a lot of moisture and hydration from this brand and she absolutely loves it.
Jennifer S.
Toluca Lake, CA
We have had Arrowhead delivered for years, but I don't know if they add flouride, as this review specifies. Our delivery guys are always SO nice, very helpful and accommodating, which I appreciate so much. I know that the tap water is safe to drink but sometimes it has a weird smell that I don't like, so for now we'll keep with Arrowhead.
Megan N.
These Arrowhead 5 gallon jugs work very well for our needs. My husband and I are using several of these in our food storage. They are very affordable and I like how they are sealed shut. My only complaint is that the plastic is cheap and thin. I wouldn't feel comfortable trying to reuse these jigs if there was a need.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
We used to have a big water cooler for our drinking water. So nice to know that you're drinking clean water. Also super nice to have around for anytime water is shut off.
Jill L.
Rozet, WY
I usually use the arrowhead 100% spring water in a sport or flip top cap because of convenience as I can keep them in my purse and vehicle. However it is more economical to purchase the 5 gal jugs for home use and just refill our water bottles for home use out of them.
Nicole A.
Arcata, CA
I love getting these at the stores rather than the individual bottled bottles. Not only is it better for the environment, but it can be refilled after time and time again so you don't have to keep buying another jug. Plus it's cheaper & the water taste fresh and clean