BY ARROWHEAD #50 in Bottled Water

Choose the refreshing mountain spring water that makes a difference - Arrowhead. Contents: pure quality. Our 100% mountain spring water is filtered naturally by the earth, captured at the source and continually tested to ensure the highest quality. Not just another pretty bottle... Our Eco-shape™ bottle is unique and contemporary, but its real beauty is more than just its nice-looking shape. Change is good, but change for the sake of the environment is better. The Eco-shape™ bottle from Arrowhead® - the mountain spring water that makes a difference. We can all make a difference. Please recycle. see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks this water tastes like dirt?4 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer Arrowhead to any other bottled water? ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Luna B.
Riverside
Review for: Sport Cap Bottles, Sport Cap Bottles 19.6 Lt more...
I don't know how to explain this but for some reason this water tastes DIRTY! I truly don't understand when people cannot tell the differences in taste between different water brands but I definitely can. In my opinion, arrowhead is pretty gross, get yourself some Dasani or Aquafina instead.
Cynthia M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Sport Cap Bottles more...
If I could I would give this 0 stars. It take like water from the faucet and has an after taste. It leaves a dirt taste in your mouth and it doesn’t hydrate you. I would never buy this product again let alone the brand no matter it it’s a water bottle or water jugs they are all disgusting Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water
Brianna B.
This is my favorite brand of water. It is so pure and tastes so fresh and clean. This product met my expectations and even cut down their plastic usage which is a huge plus. I would buy this again and recommend to others. Always remember to recycle.
Zachary C.
Review for: 35-0.5L more...
Ok I seen a video of FB with this water and when they pored it in a bowl it turned into a jelly like substance that looked like ice do what is going on with this water.
Lauren M.
I really don't like this water. It tastes like tap water with a funky after taste. I don't know what is so different about their formula or filtering process but I just can't stand this stuff. I avoid this at all costs and would rather drink soda or tea.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Water itself is great and I do agree that different waters have different taste if that makes any sense. I personally like this one but I have tasted better. These can get pricey around $4-5 a case. When you have Costco who sales their water for $3 and it tastes great!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
I know this brand gets a lot of heat for tasting odd, but I personally love the taste!  I prefer Arrowhead over its competitors and an added bonus is that it is usually cheaper than the others too!  I enjoy the different bottles it comes in, especially the flip-top lid.
Abigail G.
I love this water. It taste refreshing and it does quench my thirst. I love to grab this bottled water when I'm on the go because It's easy to open . I love the flip cap. Plus it squirts the perfect amount of water.
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
It does not have sucha  great taste compared to other waters. Its weird it doesnt taste bad or anything I just prefer any other water over this one. It almost alot of plastic flavored rather than actual water. I do buy this because it doesnt bother me
eliza g.
If i could rate this water zero stars i would. Horrible, horrible taste it seems like if they just put water from a water fountain in the park and they put it in a plastic bottle. i prefer a different kind a  water and i would not recommend this to anyone.
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
Am I the only one who thinks this water tastes like dirt?
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Does anyone prefer Arrowhead to any other bottled water? Also, does anyone know if there is another bottled water that comes in a bottle designed like this, with the flip top and grips?