BY ARROWHEAD #88 in Bottled Water

Choose the refreshing mountain spring water that makes a difference - Arrowhead. Contents: pure quality. Our 100% mountain spring water is filtered naturally by the earth, captured at the source and continually tested to ensure the highest quality. Not just another pretty bottle... Our Eco-shape™ bottle is unique and contemporary, but its real beauty is more than just its nice-looking shape. Change is good, but change for the sake of the environment is better. The Eco-shape™ bottle from Arrowhead® - the mountain spring water that makes a difference. We can all make a difference. Please recycle. see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks this water tastes like dirt?4 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer Arrowhead to any other bottled water? Also, does...3 Answers
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Santa Monica, CA
By far this is the best tasting water I've found. We by the case every 2 weeks and sometimes that isn't enough. We go through the water like crazy. It's so perfectly convenient since I have a toddler so before any outings we just grab 3 waters for our day, and head out. She even keeps one by her bed for just in case, which I think is so adorable. It's great quality water for a very affordable and competitive price.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
I think the water itself taste great. And it's ideal for when your going out like to a movie or the park or something like that. I'm always drinking water because I find it more satisfying than soda. this bottle of water is also great if you don't like the water from the soda machine (I think that the water that comes out of it has an odd taste) or if your not down to drink sink water.
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
I was lucky enough to try this water on the west coast, I'm from the east coast, and I was not disappointed. While I can't really compare water much, I do love collecting water from different parts of the country and it was exciting to try this water because we don't have it on the east coast. i brought some home to share with my family and they really liked it.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
This water is good and wet. When you put the bottles in the fridge, you get cold water. This water will quench your thirst. The clear plastic container probably does not leach chemicals into the water, but even then, it is not very environmentally friendly. Clean-tasting, refreshing, filtered, safe drinking water, without fluoride in it.
Ramsha B.
Ramsha B.
OC, California
I have ALWAYS had this water in my house. This is ALL I like to purchase regularly and I love it. It has a pure taste and you don't feel like you are drinking other minerals or anything. I am a repeat customer and will be forever and ever. It is not super cheap but it is not as expensive as Fiji or Smart water either. It is good value.
Jacqueline A.
Jacqueline A.
Grand Terrace, CA
I absolutely personally love how fresh the water tastes, and I always have! I love how the water bottles have condensed down to using less plastic as well. That's amazing for the environment. It's also now easier to drink out of. The grip on the sides of the bottle makes it easy to grab and hold on to. Forever my favorite brand!
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Most people I know do not like Arrowhead because it tastes different, but I love it. And it tends to run cheap on the name brand side of waters. Water is water and for the most part a lot are the same, but when I drink Arrowhead I can taste a difference like it wasn't run thru bleach like Aquafina.
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to buy nestle water, but it didn't taste good. I say this knowing that it's water it didn't have a "taste" but one day I had a bottle at my mother's house of the Arrowhead water and I don't buy anything else except Arrowhead Water since. It tastes so much better than any other water ever.
Heavenly M.
Heavenly M.
Salt Lake City, UT
This particular water has a distinct chemical taste that I don't really enjoy you can only have it really cold otherwise you taste it pretty heavily. It's not really expensive, but I only get this product when there's nothing else for me. If they reduced that flavor I would buy it more often.
serafima K.
serafima K.
What can I say about this? Tastes great, doesn't have that weird taste of infused minerals that other waters have. I buy this very often, whenever I need water. The best part about it is that it keeps you super hydrated! I would totally buy it again and definitely recommend it to others.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
Am I the only one who thinks this water tastes like dirt?
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Does anyone prefer Arrowhead to any other bottled water? Also, does anyone know if there is another bottled water that comes in a bottle designed like this, with the flip top and grips?