BY ARROWHEAD #83 in Bottled Water

Choose the refreshing mountain spring water that makes a difference - Arrowhead. Contents: pure quality. Our 100% mountain spring water is filtered naturally by the earth, captured at the source and continually tested to ensure the highest quality. Not just another pretty bottle... Our Eco-shape™ bottle is unique and contemporary, but its real beauty is more than just its nice-looking shape. Change is good, but change for the sake of the environment is better. The Eco-shape™ bottle from Arrowhead® - the mountain spring water that makes a difference. We can all make a difference. Please recycle. see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks this water tastes like dirt?4 Answers
  • Does anyone prefer Arrowhead to any other bottled water? Also, do...3 Answers
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
I was lucky enough to try this water on the west coast, I'm from the east coast, and I was not disappointed. While I can't really compare water much, I do love collecting water from different parts of the country and it was exciting to try this water because we don't have it on the east coast. i brought some home to share with my family and they really liked it.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
This water is good and wet. When you put the bottles in the fridge, you get cold water. This water will quench your thirst. The clear plastic container probably does not leach chemicals into the water, but even then, it is not very environmentally friendly. Clean-tasting, refreshing, filtered, safe drinking water, without fluoride in it.
Ramsha B.
Ramsha B.
OC, California
I have ALWAYS had this water in my house. This is ALL I like to purchase regularly and I love it. It has a pure taste and you don't feel like you are drinking other minerals or anything. I am a repeat customer and will be forever and ever. It is not super cheap but it is not as expensive as Fiji or Smart water either. It is good value.
Chloe J.
Chloe J.
Tracy, CA
Most people I know do not like Arrowhead because it tastes different, but I love it. And it tends to run cheap on the name brand side of waters. Water is water and for the most part a lot are the same, but when I drink Arrowhead I can taste a difference like it wasn't run thru bleach like Aquafina.
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to buy nestle water, but it didn't taste good. I say this knowing that it's water it didn't have a "taste" but one day I had a bottle at my mother's house of the Arrowhead water and I don't buy anything else except Arrowhead Water since. It tastes so much better than any other water ever.
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Arrowhead is my go to for bottled water! I drink A LOT of water and the price for Arrowhead is worth the value. The taste of the water is great, some other bottled brands do have a weird taste so its nice to find a clean, refreshing water. I will continue to drink Arrowhead.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel, CA
We bought a 40 pack of Arrowhead at Costco for under $5! It's affordable and tastes pure and refreshing. Arrowhead would be one of my top waters to choose from and is far better than Dasani. They also are more eco-friendly than the other brands because they use less plastic.
Blake W.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
It seems I have a far different opinion of this water than most. I HATE the taste. Arrowhead is easily my least favorite drinking water. I think it tastes like swamp water, like I'd rather drink tap water than drink Arrowhead. That's my opinion though, take it as you will.
Eli G.
Eli G.
I love drinking this water so good and fresh oubce its added to frige or frezzer.its no expensive att all .the flavor is fresh and delicious its all good .water comes from clean area and sold on almost every store.if you have not tried arrowhead water your missing out!!
Brande D.
Brande D.
San Bernardino, CA
This is one of my top three choices of bottled water. It tastes great and doesn't have any weird after taste like other waters, such as Dasani. Sometimes they are filled up too high and they spill when opened bc the plastic on the bottle is so thin and the cap so small.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
Am I the only one who thinks this water tastes like dirt?
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Does anyone prefer Arrowhead to any other bottled water? Also, does anyone know if there is another bottled water that comes in a bottle designed like this, with the flip top and grips?