BY ARROWHEAD #39 in Bottled Water

Naturally great tasting water fits any occasion. Thorough distillation ensures a crisp clean taste. Bottles are perfectly sized for your fridge. Beverage Type: Water; Flavor: None; Packing Type: Bo. see more...

• Why this water have a different taste?1 Answers
  • "Not a big fan of the taste!" in 1 review
Shylah R.
Wasilla
Review for: Water Mountain Spring more...
I love this water as it doesn't have a weird plastic bottle taste. I don't know if that makes sense but it doesn't. I love the flip cap on some of the bottles and I do use them 2-4 times before I stop using the bottle for drinking. But with the flip cap I have been using these bottles around the house.
Solena H.
Logan, UT
Review for: Water Mountain Spring more...
I’m very particular when it comes to water 💦 from bottles. It usually comes down to me just drinking SPRING water. I don’t like the taste of the added minerals etc. We always keep like two cases of it, in the house. :)
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
This water is nice and on the cheaper side when I’m on the go visiting friends out West. Not my favorite water but does what water is meant to do—hydrate! Doesn’t have a funky after taste. I have bought this water multiple times!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I perfer natural spring water. It just tastes so much better than other water you can buy. It doesn't have the added mineral, and doesn't taste chemically. I have only found the large case of the flip tops at Costco, still only like $5. Ive only found 6 packs everywhere else. The flip tops are much better, the plastic seems a little thicker than the twist caps and obviously hold more water. Once I am done with a bottle, because it is more sturdy, I'll wash it and reuse it a few times before I recycle it. Definitely my go to water purchace!
Hannah D.
San Diego
Review for: Water Mountain Spring more...
OK, so I feel weird writing a review for water, but I drink fancy bottled water all the time and this is what I usually end up with. Arrowhead always tastes extremely clean, and it doesn’t have that weird plastic taste. I drink it all the time, and you should too because water is essential to living! And when you have good water, then life is good. 👍 just remember that
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
These bottles are great! So fresh and delicious. So water bottles taste not as clean as these do. Only thing is I do wish they were cheaper compared to other ones on the market. Yes I would buy them again.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
These are my favorite brand of bottled water. They don't have a weird aftertaste to me and are a good value. I really enjoy them very much. Good flavor great value amazing.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Affordable bottled water but I don't like the flavor profile. Very flat. Purchased at Walmart. I prefer smart water or even Sam's brand. I like the water bottle shape. It fits in my lunch pack for work.
Devour D.
I keep a case of Arrowhead water in my car at all times because I love drinking good bottled water. It's my favorite bottled water. This is affordable and right for my budget. Infact I keep extra cases on hand for emergencies because they last!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Arrowhead is my go-to brand for individual water bottles. It tastes good and it doesn't have a metallic taste that some other brands have. Convenient to use on the go. Would recommend this to others.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
Is the flip cap better than the regular screw top? Will water leak from the bottle with the flip cap?
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Does arrowhead really use less plastic than any of the other water brands?
Barbara D.
Where does this water come from?
Denis B.
Las Vegas, NV
Why this water have a different taste?