BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

No Added Salt Kamut , the "Great-Great Grandfather of Grains".  Derived from the ancient Egyptian word for "Wheat", this high-energy grain was discovered thousands of years ago.  With kernels two to three times the size of its modern relative, Kamut delivers rich flavor and great nutrition for a valuable addition to any diet. Nourishing Your Family Since 1960 Arrowhead Mills has been one of America s most trusted organic baking brands for 50 years.  We take great pride in the fact that more than half of organic food lovers from coast-to-coast count on our naturally enriched simply made products to nourish themselves and their families. Our story has its roots deep in the Texas Panhandle, where Frank Ford - a pione. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maddie L.
When I'm craving some cereal and carbs, a bowl of these and cashew milk is what I go for. So yummy yet guilt free! One ingredient, nicely puffed and crisps, light nutty flavor. Very satisfied! Great for baking and raw treats as well.
Erica B.
Mclean, VA
These little wheat puffs are the PERFECT cereal for me. Thank god I found them. I have type-1 diabetes so it's just not ideal to eat regular cereal. My trick is to add a scoop of my favorite protein powder (Strawberry Milkshake Whey from Cellucor) and mix it in my almond milk. I can eat this anytime of day and not have it make my blood sugar sky high.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Since first discovering Arrowhead Mills Puffed Kamut, it's been one of my favorites and a breakfast staple! I love that it packs more flavor that puffed wheat/rice, has some crunch and is light and airy. Plus, an entire cup is only 50 calories!
Kristin M.
I've always loved plain and simple breakfasts that don't take much effort, so it's great that I can just eat a bowl of kamut and get my day started right. I love the flavor, and that there's nothing added- it's just kamut. A great addition to my healthy diet.
Sara  B.
I really like this product. I used it to my my own version of sugar smacks and it worked out wonderfully. They maintained their crunch and were delicious!
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
This is the most simple and perfect thing to eat for breakfast, something to munch on . or even when your in a hurry just grab and go .
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I enjoy this product it has a nice smell to it and the taste is amazing , id recommend this to anyone that lives cereal.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
This stuff is great although it is pretty bland I always add s little sugar to make it taste better
Allison S.
I love this cereal it's great and low in calories which I love, It taste great with almond milk!
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I enjoy eating this product every single day it's very yummy and reasonably priced
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Does this even taste good?