Arrowhead Mills Organic Steel Cut Oats Hot Cereal -- 24 oz uploaded by Melinda B.Arrowhead Mills Organic Steel Cut Oats Hot Cereal -- 24 oz uploaded by Pereira L.

BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

Melinda B.
Port of Spain
I love me some steel cut oats. I never liked oats as a child and even as I got older. My dad eventually introduced me to Arrowhead’s Steel Cut Oats and I’ve had it as a breakfast option since. I like the quality and a little goes a long way. Love this!!!
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
If you want consistently high quality steel cut oats, this is a really solid option. I love how ethically superior this company is with their ingredients. The transparency is refreshing. We love to buy Arrowhead Mills whenever we can!
Shelbi D.
Steel cut oats are
Amazing to have ,I love putting some organic honey and a drop of molasses
On mine and hearing it ,afterwards
Add a dap of cinnamon
And nutmeg
,and a little brown
Sugar .yummy ,yummy
Kristen P.
Stamford, CT
This is a great product. The steel cut oats are much better for you, they take a bit more time to digest. This product is a little pricey, but for what it is, it's priced right, it will last you a while, and you can know you're doing something good for your body
Irina U.
Steel cut oats can be hard to find in the USA, they're not rolled flat like traditional oats. But they're a much heartier flavor, and perfect for a filling meal! I love these, they're always reliable and turn out the same way. Try soaking them overnight before cooking oatmeal as usual!
Donna M.
Floral Park, NY
Nothing is better than starting my AM routine than with a bowl Arrowhead Mills Organic Steel cut oats. It tastes great. My kids and husband love them as well. We always add our creations such as fresh fruit or maple syrup. Yummy!!!
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I crave my steel cut oats in the morning, especially on a cold day. Arrowhead Mills steel cut oats are hearty and delicious. I like to add chopped apples, cinnamon, pure maple syrup and a few drops of vanilla extract for a yummy breakfast that feels more like a decadent dessert!
Sabina P.
This reminds me of the cereal my mother made when I was younger! It's so good! I may have to switch from my regular oats! Add some cinnamon and apple and it will CHANGE YOUR LIFE! And what's wild is that it's also healthy so I'm telling you go get yourself some right now!
chasity h.
Pembroke, NC
I purchase Arrowhead Steel cut oats and make soo many recipes with them! I purchase them from Walmart and they are a great value. My kids love them as hot oatmeal cereal nearly every morning in the Winter months. They make the best granola, we love them chewy or hard to go on top of yogurt or in cereal.
Pud P.
This product is very good!! I eat steel-cut oatmeal everyday for breakfast and I love this brand.. I would recommend this to anybody who enjoys oatmeal in the morning