BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

One of the best available natural sources of fiber, our oat flakes can be made into a delicious hot cereal or in any recipe calling for oatmeal. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor K.
I used to eat yogurt and granola every morning for breakfast and instead of normal granola I used to put these in my yogurt it made the yogurt taste amazing it's so good and it actually gave flavor to the yogurt I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Hannah M.
Kokomo, IN
I love these oats either at oatmeal or in cookies. They are perfect for adding a little more nutrition toward your lifestyle. It is all natural and I can't think of a better way add nutrition to your diet them by these oats
Ntia C.
I'm not a big fan of plain oatmeal but recently I used this oatmeal to make lactation cookies and they turned out amazing.
Amanda C.
Lexington, NC
Good for people who like organic foods. Doesn't upset my stomach. Good for the health
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
Do these taste just as good as regular oats?