BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

Rich Source of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids and Protein Good Source of Fiber Flax, long known to have numerous health benefits, is a rich source of Omega 3 essential fatty acids, protein and fiber. Combined with fiber rich oats, Arrowhead Mills Organic Instant Oatmeal with Flax warms your stomach and feeds your body with heart healthy goodness. Nourishing Your Family Since 1960 Arrowhead Mills has been one of America s most trusted organic baking brands for 50 years.  We take great pride in the fact that more than half of organic food lovers from coast-to-coast count on our naturally enriched simply made products to nourish themselves and their families. Our story has its roots deep in the Texas Panhandle, where Frank Ford - a pioneer in org. see more...

Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people it is the healthiest choice but it's better than a little snack or other fatten chips it did meet my expectations and it worth the value that you pay
Serina P.
Portland, OR
This is really yummy, when my knee starts bugging me I know it is time to eat some Flax Seed and the easiest way for me to accomplish that is this very yummy oatmeal! I expected it to taste bland the first time I had it but it actually has a nice sweet (but not too sweet) flavor to it!
Cristina R.
They have yummy flavor and perfect for that morning boost . I recommend them very good .