Arrowhead Mills Organic Hot Cereal, Old-fashioned Oatmeal, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) ( Value Bulk Multi-pack)

BY ARROWHEAD MILLS #54 in Hot Cereal

Megan B.
Megan B.
I've always been a fan of hot cereal. I personally have ever always bought Arrowhead brand hot cereal, and I think know it's great. It tastes good, is old fashioned, and organic. What could be better. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a good hot cereal for those cold mornings.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I enjoy Arrowhead Mills Organic Hot Cereal--Old-fashioned oatmeal because it is wholesome and something that fills me up. I've been repeatedly buying this product as it is great quality even at an average price. I will continue to purchase and recommend to others as well.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love oatmeal! It's like a big, soft hug from the inside! The kids eat it in the winter before school! I make a warm mash,with this, wheat bran and feed it to my horse in the winter time! Everybody loves a big bowl of oatmeal, especially the flavors.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Evelyn Zaida Y.
Little Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
I love getting the individual packs of organic oatmeal. Each packet has a perfect serving! Organic oatmeal is a perfect way to start the day because it is filling and full of fiber. I highly recommend. Great brand.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
York, ME
A very tasty hot cereal. My BF brings this with him on winter hikes too. This is good for your body and has great flavors. It's convenient and quick and satisfies. We buy this regularly in the winter months.
Val B.
Val B.
Littleton, CO
Organic and well packed delicious oatmeal! I can't understand how they get all AMAZING flavor in there my kids love it and it's a easy fix in the morning
Supper yummy, easy to make, and good for you too!! Perfect cold morning food! Took a little longer to cook than the package said but overall great food!
Carolyn F.
Carolyn F.
New York
Love this oatmeal! Even better that it's organic! I love to add cinnamon and brown sugar for a little extra flavor! Great way to start my day!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
Great for the whole family! Nice in the fall and winter when it's cold. Also is ready very quickly so nice when you are in a hurry.
Balerin R.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Me gusta esta marca de avena y a parte esta es orgánica me gusta porque se pueden sentir los copos de avena al masticas muy buena