BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

Get a healthy, whole grain start to the day with Arrowhead Mills Pancake and Waffle Mixes.  From Organic Gluten Free to Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk, Arrowhead Mills offers delicious, wholesome, organic Pancake and Waffle Mixes for every taste.  Easy to prepare and quick to cook, they are high in protein and fiber. USDA Organic Gluten Free Quick & Easy Naturally Nutritious At Arrowhead Mills, we have spent more than 40 years perfecting our extensive line of all-natural, organic, whole grain and gluten free foods. From bread and pancake mixes; to hot and cold cereals; to seeds and grains and more, Arrowhead Mills takes you back to the basics with the best-tasting, diverse selection of products for home baked goodness. We re deeply committed to protecting our planet.  We grow our ingredients organically, using natural fertilizers and no potentially harmful pe see more...

• Not sure if i baked rite but they came out tasting really weird a...2 Answers
  • Ive noticed with many gluten free products they end up very dry o...4 Answers
  • When making cakes does this raise like other flours does it chang...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lorelai M.
Most of the time, I bake gluten free from scratch, but I find this mix to be just as good. The only downside to this mix is that it makes it more convenient to get up and make pancakes. Works great with any add ins as well - blueberries, bananas, chocolate chips, etc.
Deejay T.
This is one of the Organic and gluten free brands that I like, Arrowhead Mills. People who are into organic and gluten free foods should definitely purchase these, they are satisfying. This pancake mix texture isn't that great, but it's good when you eat it.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
This gluten free mix makes fantastic pancakes and waffles. My kids don't notice that the pancakes are GF but I get to enjoy Sunday breakfast with them. I can even use this mix to make the most delicious pumpkin muffins!!! Very versatile!
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
Do the baking for my restaurant and if I have to do something gluten free I always use this product. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of gluten free baked goods but it is much better than other products
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
I actually love the taste of GF products now, at first I was not sure. These pancakes are so fluffy and tasty! I love putting them in a waffle machine mixed with a little bit of vanilla and cinnamon.
Angela M.
I love Arrowhead Mills products, and I was worried that after having to go GF that I would have to give up on this brand. Fortunately, they've got GF products too and they're just as good!
Emily M.
I love Arrowhead pancake mix! This product uses buckwheat in their ingredients and I think it makes the pancakes have a hearty and healthy taste. These do not imitate regular pancakes but they do satisfy your need and want for them!
Madison R.
Arrowhead Mills is one of the few gluten free brands that actually provides you with a plethora of options.. Gluten Free goods are not always the best taste/texture wise, but this product helps to make it as "normal" as possible.
Amanda F.
Its hard to find a good gluten free mix, and this one isn't too chunky and mixes up really well with chocolate chips or other good additives
Dana E.
Bakersfield, CA
I always buy this for my grandmother for multiple reasons. It's affordable, I can always get it at Vons and it's good for you. She can't even tell the difference.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
Ive noticed with many gluten free products they end up very dry or don't cook all the way and are watery is this a good mix?
Stephanie C.
Sacramento, CA
Not sure if i baked rite but they came out tasting really weird and kinds sour?
luisa c.
When making cakes does this raise like other flours does it change the taste?
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Environmentalist Expert
Has anyone ever used this type of pancake mix before? Is it good?