BY ARROWHEAD MILLS #68 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Get a healthy, whole grain start to the day with Arrowhead Mills Pancake and Waffle Mixes.  From Buck Wheat to Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk, Arrowhead Mills offers delicious, wholesome, organic Pancake and Waffle Mixes for every taste.  Easy to prepare and quick to cook, they are high in protein and fiber. USDA Organic Rich Source of Fiber.  Quick & Easy Naturally Nutritious At Arrowhead Mills, we have spent more than 40 years perfecting our extensive line of all-natural, organic, whole grain and gluten free foods. From bread and pancake mixes; to hot and cold cereals; to seeds and grains and more, Arrowhead Mills takes you back to the basics with the best-tasting, diverse selection of products for home baked goodness. We re deeply committed to protecting our planet.  We grow our ingredients organically, using natural fertilizers and no potentially harmful see more...

Rachel B.
North Plains, OR
Arrowhead Mills organic buttermilk pancake and waffle mix is so yummy!!! The flavor and texture is great. I prefer pancakes over waffles, but this mix is perfect for either!
Cindy E.
Las Vegas, NV
The best homemade pancakes ever! I love these pancakes. It holds fruit well. And they're fluffy. Also great mix for waffles.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a perfect bag of pancake mix with pancakes come out fluffy and delicious perfect for Sunday brunch with a family
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
I love this pancake mix. Sometimes I use it in my waffle maker as well and it works great!
Carly E.
This is such a great pancake mix. it tastes like my grandmother used to make
Uri L.
Pancakessssss!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡ making them how you want is great :):):):):):):):):)
Amber B.
Hi can you make waffles with this mix

back