BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

Arrowhead Mills™ Organic Bulgur Wheat.
Naturally nutritious.
44g whole grain per serving.
Cooks in 12 minutes.
100% Whole Grain™, 44g or more per serving, eat 48g or more of whole grains daily, wholegrainscouncil.org.
USDA organic. see more...

Christina K.
Chico, CA
This is one of my favorite sides and so easy to make. Just make a pot and mix it with any creamy soup an you have an easy side dish. Mix with honey and fresh fruit for breakfast. You can even add into vegetable soup to add some heartyness. So versatile.
Ani S.
I make up a pan of this . Pour it onto a plate with roasted chicken. This is a great side dish. I also make it into a salad . It is great as a drop in to soup. This is extremely cost effective. I am 100%satisfied.
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
I love this #arrowheadmills #bulgarwheat. I use it primarily to make tabouleh, so I never need a lot at a time so one box lasts forever. It's healthy, hearty, and can be added to lots of dishes. Would highly recommend!
Chelsey B.
East Earl, PA
I just discovered this wonderful grain not too long ago and couldn't get enough of it. I like to mix it with corrupts, onions, chicken broth and some ground beef. And the best part is that the husband will eat it!
Mary S.
Delicious as a hoot cereal with honey or brown sugar. Also good in crockpot stews. Recommended healthy.
Ashley G.
Very good product. Use it A lot. My whole family enjoys it & I would recommend to anyone.

back