BY ARROWHEAD MILLS #32 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Arrowhead Mills® Multigrain Pancake & Waffle Mix.
Naturally nutritious.
22g whole grain per serving.
Quick & easy.
85% organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelsey m.
Boyd, TX
I loved the pancakes I made with this mix. They were so filling and great tasting. BUT they are not like normal pancakes. They are not quite as fluffy, and they are much heavier and drier. Neither of which was a problem for me, but my husband was not a fan.
Karen G.
Canisteo, NY
This pancake mix is pretty yummy and easy to make on a Sunday morning. Makes excellent waffles and you can add your favorite flavors to the batter to make them even better if you choose to.
Rebecca B.
Austin, TX
I picked this up once my boyfriend got me a waffle maker and let me tell you- it makes the fluffiest pancakes to ever be made and the whole family loves them (:
Lori M.
Baraboo, WI
Great Pancake mix, a hit with the kids too. I have used this for many years and never had anybody say they didn't like my pancakes or waffles.
Cleydee J.
I love making pancakes taste is superb very easy to make and combine with caramel sauce or chocolate as something more salty like cheese or ham
Karly F.
Delicious pancake mix, especially for those who find themselves on the go. It doesn't take long to prepare, but it tastes like it does!
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
These are not only delicious but healthy of course! my toddler loves them too! every morning he asks for pancakes for breakfast!
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this pancake mix!! Great to have in the pantry ready to upgrade your breakfast game! Love that it doesn't taste "healthy".
Nicole T.
Alpharetta, GA
This is the best whole/multi grain pancake mix I've tried! so hearty and healthy....easy to incorporate into recipes.
Karla M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Super tasty pancake mix & its multigrain so you can be a bit healthy while eating pancakes ;]
Xiore M.
Hialeah, FL
I am wondering if these taste good?