GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealArrowhead Mills
7 Grain Hot Cereal Organic Case of 12 - 22 OZ

Arrowhead Mills 7 Grain Hot Cereal Organic Case of 12 - 22 OZ.

by Arrowhead Mills

Is this any good ?
Start your review of Arrowhead Mills 7 Grain Hot Cereal Organic Case of 12 - 22 OZ.!
How would you rate this product?
Erin B.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite oatmeal but it will do. Definitely not my first choice but the price is better and it is always on sale at my local grocery stores. I typically just get the plain oatmeal and add in almonds, cranberries, walnuts, and some cinnamon.
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
The perfect breakfast for those chilly winter mornings. Really helps warm you up when it's cold outside. Good flavor and good for you
Karen R.
North Richland Hills, TX
I really liked and my children too. it's yummy and really healthy. I liked with cinnamon on top and was delicious.
Nicole G.
Very filling and delicious. You can taste all of the grains and you feel good eating it.
Jessica L.
Anaheim, CA
I grew up on M&BS instant oatmeal. I are it practically every day! I was so upset when you changed the recipe because it tasted awful. Then I found the classic recipe and was so happy- only to have it disappear again! Stopped looking for it and it has been a long time since I've eaten oatmeal. My parents visited from Florida and shopped for us. They bought M&BS and I didn't even look at the package until they left. I assumed it was the "new" recipe. Today, I was going to bring the box to work to see if anyone wanted it and saw that it said classic recipe. I was so happy!! I immediately texted my husband at work! Lol! Thank you so much for bringing the original recipe back! Please keep it!!!
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
If you love warm cereal I truly recommend this. It's organic, very healthy for you, and quick to make. I feel great every morning after eating it and it's very satisfying. I'm definitely going to continue buying.
Andrea A.
El Paso, TX
I love it's quality, creaminess and taste. I really recommend it a great quality hot cereal.
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
This is a good product to eat, either for breakfast or use as an additive of several grains to a whole wheat bread recipe. If you choose to do so you will have to soak 1 hour and 4 cups of grains in 12 ounces of hot water for 40 minutes, then add it to your homemade bread. It becomes an excellent integrated pan
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
I like oatmeal I do I like it that way it's so yummy and hot and ready I like how it lasts with me all day and I like the flavor of this oatmeal yummy
Alicia L.
Dover, De
I prefer Quaker over arrowhead mills however my family enjoys this brand which is why I buy it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...