BY ARROWHEAD MILLS #48 in Hot Cereal

Jessica L.
Jessica L.
I grew up on M&BS instant oatmeal. I are it practically every day! I was so upset when you changed the recipe because it tasted awful. Then I found the classic recipe and was so happy- only to have it disappear again! Stopped looking for it and it has been a long time since I've eaten oatmeal. My parents visited from Florida and shopped for us. They bought M&BS and I didn't even look at the package until they left. I assumed it was the "new" recipe. Today, I was going to bring the box to work to see if anyone wanted it and saw that it said classic recipe. I was so happy!! I immediately texted my husband at work! Lol! Thank you so much for bringing the original recipe back! Please keep it!!!
Meri S.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
This is a good product to either eat for breakfast or use as a multi-grain additive to a whole wheat bread recipe. If you choose to do that you will have to soak 1 and a quarter cups of grain in 12 ounces of hot water for 40 minutes, then add it to your homemade bread. It makes for a excellent multi-grain bread!
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
Foodie Expert
This is a great cereal and provides a really hey breakfast in the winter. I love to put frozen or fresh berries, depending on the season, and then add brown sugar and cream. D finite worth buying in bulk as it doesn't go stale and you can have plenty on hand. Also great for camping!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Thiensville, WI
I absolutely love hot cereal, it does a wonderful job of filling me up in the morning! It has good flavor and ill usually just add a little brown sugar! I usually purchase this healthy product at a nearby Meijer! I think it is really yummy and warming
Erin B.
Erin B.
Dallas, TX
Not my favorite oatmeal but it will do. Definitely not my first choice but the price is better and it is always on sale at my local grocery stores. I typically just get the plain oatmeal and add in almonds, cranberries, walnuts, and some cinnamon.
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
If you love warm cereal I truly recommend this. It's organic, very healthy for you, and quick to make. I feel great every morning after eating it and it's very satisfying. I'm definitely going to continue buying.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
I love its flavor at breakfast is always preferred, I love it because it is very economical and its flavor is second to none. It's so easy to prepare I recommend it
VE-1120654Maria H.
VE-1120654Maria H.
Es ligera Pero una ves La Misma Es Un deseyuno Cena o pasabocas muy completos es perfecto y Su Sabor Tiene Un poco de dulce
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Hollywood, FL
I love it, it's really good, I recommend it, it's my favorite, it's really good, I like it very much, it's the best thing
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Foodie Expert
These are a delicious alternative to Quaker products. They are easy to make but have a lot more fiber and organic grains.
carly k.