BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

Save On Arrowhead Mills 20-9 Oz Vanilla Cake Mix Gluten Free- Celebrate A Special Occasion With Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Now With An Improved Texture For Less Graininess- Made With Rice Flour, This Gluten Free, Wheat Free Vanilla Cake Mix Is Naturally Nutritious, Delicious And Easy To Make- : Gluten Free Kosher- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)Ingredients: Organic rice flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic potato starch, buttermilk solids, tapioca starch (contains sulfites), baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch), sea salt, xanthan gum, natural vanilla flavor- Ingredients Updated 02-17-05UPC: 074333383222 U SKU: SPDSP17810 see more...

• "These cakes are really good in the sugar-free as well." in 1 review
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

Every time I see them I buy them, I usually accompany them with green tea.

It is a gluten-free product but still tastes good.
I would like to taste the other flavors
Emily L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these I am gluten free and these are a great option for a quick and easy way to bake a cake especially for a birthday cake.
alex b.
Foodie Expert
Although I was skeptical on the taste since it was gluten free, I was very surprised at how yummy it was! Will deff, have to try again !
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this product! Great for people free of gluten.no as much gluten so I found this cake mix without gluten. I loved it would buy
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Foodie Expert
I try to eat healthy and for a "healthy" cake mix this is actually very good! Vanilla cake with chocolate icing
Tone K.
Marshall , VA
Foodie Expert
Kid approved taste. I use this for cakes and cupcakes. I do use extra Xantan gum to keep the cakes together.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
marco c.
Calexico, CA
Ok now can some please help me out here?I never tried the organic cake products..So what are the positives and negatives of it?
Kelsey T.
This is one of the best gluten free mixes! I have been gluten free for 3 years and have not found anything that even comes close to being this good!
Emily M.
This is great if you have a gluten free diet because you don't feel like you are restricted! Tastes great!
Jessica M.
Decatur, TX
Is it good
Savannah M.
Does this taste good being gluten free?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I haven't tried this mix yet. How would you describe the texture of the finished cake?
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
What is the texture difference between a gluten free cake and a not gluten free one?
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Does this cake mix require butter or dairy to be mixed with the dry ingredients?