BY ARROWHEAD MILLS

Save On Arrowhead Mills 20-9 Oz Vanilla Cake Mix Gluten Free- Celebrate A Special Occasion With Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Vanilla Cake Now With An Improved Texture For Less Graininess- Made With Rice Flour, This Gluten Free, Wheat Free Vanilla Cake Mix Is Naturally Nutritious, Delicious And Easy To Make- : Gluten Free Kosher- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)Ingredients: Organic rice flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic potato starch, buttermilk solids, tapioca starch (contains sulfites), baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch), sea salt, xanthan gum, natural vanilla flavor- Ingredients Updated 02-17-05UPC: 074333383222 U SKU: SPDSP17810 see more...

• "These cakes are really good in the sugar-free as well." in 1 review
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

Every time I see them I buy them, I usually accompany them with green tea.

It is a gluten-free product but still tastes good.
I would like to taste the other flavors
Taniesha F.
Great for gluten free people. I made cupcakes and a decorative cake for my friends baby shower. She doesn't eat gluten so I found this gluten free cake mix. She loved the cake and cupcakes along with everyone else! Good in the banana flavor too!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
A good friend suffers from Celiac's and when she visits I always make sure to whip her up something special so she doesn't feel left out on the dessert table. This is fast and easy mix and tastes delicious.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC
These are great. All organic products I think are the best. A little pricey but you get what you pay for when being healthier. These cakes are really good in the sugar-free as well.
Amanda O.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this product. It is not my favorite because it doesn't taste the same as regular. Betty Crocker is the best for cake mixes. But this is still good, just not my favorite.
Sue V.
Gluten free organic cake mix? Yes please! I love this, my husband is very sensitive to gluten. This has the great taste as any other cake mix would have. And on top of all that it's organic! Love this!
Kelsey T.
This is one of the best gluten free mixes! I have been gluten free for 3 years and have not found anything that even comes close to being this good!
Ashley B.
Atlanta, GA
The First Birthday Cake I made when I went gluten free was made with this mix, it was delicious and has a great texture. I definitely recommend.
Emily L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these I am gluten free and these are a great option for a quick and easy way to bake a cake especially for a birthday cake.
alex b.
Although I was skeptical on the taste since it was gluten free, I was very surprised at how yummy it was! Will deff, have to try again !
Jessica M.
Decatur, TX
Is it good
Savannah M.
Does this taste good being gluten free?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I haven't tried this mix yet. How would you describe the texture of the finished cake?
Karly C.
Bremerton, WA
What is the texture difference between a gluten free cake and a not gluten free one?
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
Does this cake mix require butter or dairy to be mixed with the dry ingredients?