Arrowhead® Limited Edition Sparkling Coconut Pineapple Mountain Spring Water Bottle

BY ARROWHEAD

Rachelle P.
I bought this product because the flavor of the sparkling water intrigued me. However, I did not like the taste at all. It did not taste like coconut pineapple at all....it just tasted like plain sparkling water. I would not buy this product again.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
Comparing this to other sparkling products I have drank, would this is the least because of the strong carbonation it brings whenever I gulp down. I don't really taste lemon in the product but more of a "citric acid" after taste. I would say if it did had a more toned down carbonation would not have mined chugging a bottle considerately.
Ana G.
San Diego, CA
I know that having a favorite brand for bottled water is maybe a little weird but when I drink bottled water I only ever drink it if its arrowhead. When I saw that they came out with a coconut and pineapple water I had to try it and I'm so glad I did! It is so delicious and healthier than drinking soda
Meghan B.
Arrowhead sparkling waters are delicious! I love sparkling water for when I am craving a fizzy drink, but do not want to splurge on the calories and sugar of a soda. These have a touch of fruity flavor, which is just enough to satisfy my craving. The only thing I would change is to make these in cans, similar to the Dasani and La Croix sparkling waters because they are more convenient.
Asha R.
W Sacramento, CA
My mom absolutely loves this water. She finds it refreshing and reminds her of the islands where she was born! The packaging is great and I love that she can seal it back up and put it in the fridge. I would definitely be buying this product for her again.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
OMGosh! So clean and refreshing! Should not be limited edition...too yummy. Everyone in the family loved it from the 10month old to the 20 year old and even the hard to please husband. Just subtle enough to be enjoyable and relieve your thirst.
amy h.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Okay i hate soda and its super horrible for you so this is a great alternative for someone who is trying to switch from the bad junk, but still needs carbonation. It comes in a ton of different flavors, but this one is my favorite.
Raven F.
Arrowhead sparkling water isn't as bad as most sparkling waters but it's a little flavorless on some flavors, but this was should be around for longer!! I love it so much and would recommend to everyone I know!
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
I love this sparkling water! When I drink this coconut pineapple sparkling water, I feel like I'm on the beautiful beaches in Hawaii. Drinking this is my escape from my everyday life. I recommend this delicious coconut pineapple sparking water!
tisha b.
Norwalk, CA
I think the coconut version of this is amazing because It is good for your health
both the water and coconut.
I recommend this version and brand for fasting and for studying.