Arrowhead  Drinking Water

Arrowhead Drinking Water

BY ARROWHEAD #58 in Bottled Water

Drinking water prepared by steam distillation or reverse osmosis with specially selected minerals added for taste. see more...

Arrowhead  Drinking Water
Arrowhead Drinking Water
Melissa B.
denver, CO
Okay I don't know what some people are saying when it comes from the taste of it being bad, It's literally the only water I really like to drink because it doesn't have the acidic taste some of the other water brands do. I would recommend this water to ANYONE
Sarah D.
Tastes exactly like California water straight out of the tap. This water tastes stale and not crisp and refreshing. It is so bad that me and my family cannot drink it even when we are really thirsty. I tried to gag it down in small gulps but couldn't do it. If you are used to drinking something like Dasani, Costco or even tap water from the Northwest you will not be able to drink the Arrowhead brand even ice cold. The taste and feel of it in your mouth doesn't really quench your thirst in a sense that it leaves you wanting some real clean tasting water to satisfy your thirst instead. I tried this water a long time ago and did not ever try it again. I went to California amusement parks and was dying of thirst because the water was so bad from the fountains and taps that I had to resort to paying the price for one bottle of Dasani of which I could of gotten a case of water for the same price in a store. When I came back from vacation my sister had a picnic and she bought a case of Arrowh
Jessica H.
Escondido , CA
Love the way it tastes. First thing I notice is the packaging and it's been around for a while. It isn't much affordable but it's worth the extra dollar. I would definatly recommend this over any other brand!
Rozelle G.
Bay Area, CA
Is it me, or does this water have a weird bitter taste to it? I'm not too sure, but others have said so. I mean, packaging is typical nothing special about it, but if that weird taste could go away this water would be perfect. I'd probably only buy this againif I had to.
Stephanie C.
Arrowhead drinking water is a great brand and the only water I will drink that is bottled the affordability is decent as well as the packaging which come in a variety of sizes. compared to others I think it has the best taste. I would def buy this brand of water again
Jeanette C.
I enjoy drinking this water because it runs smoothly down my throat. One thing I really like about it is that you can drink it cold, warm temperature, and even a little warm and it has the same taste and runs down my throat the same. Others kind of loose their feel and flavor when warm. I also use Arrowhead when making food or making lemonade for example.
Rocio M.
Redwood City, CA
Water is water to me unless it is artificially flavored which I do not prefer. Drinking just pure normal water is always the best way to go the only drink that will honestly quench your thirst. Instead of reaching for a fizzy drink reconsider and just go with pure water.
Alison S.
Berkeley, CA
I like arrowhead, only becauase they aren't Nestle, (stealing the water of Indigenous Peoples, and saying water isn't a human right) for not being Nestle, and for not being owned by Coke like Dasani, I give Arrowhead 5 stars
Tara H.
No metal taste, just clean water taken from our environment. I'm not a huge bottled water buyer as I believe it to be harming our ecosystem but yes. This is good tasting water.
Jessica R.
Santa Ana, CA
I know this is just water and water is water, but there is something about this water that I don't like. I feel like I'm drinking public water from the park. I don't know.
Victoria r.
i need to invest in one of these
Robert A.
Denver
Where can I get a 5g bottle that'll fit into a water dispenser.  Arrowhead Drinking Water