ARROWHEAD Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water uploaded by Joy P.ARROWHEAD Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water uploaded by Vera W.ARROWHEAD Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water uploaded by Jailene S.

BY ARROWHEAD #51 in Bottled Water

ARROWHEAD Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water has been a local favorite along the West Coast for generations.  With a heritage that dates back to 1894, it derives its name from the natural arrowhead formation that points to the water’s original source in the San Bernardino Mountains. Sourced from carefully selected mountain springs west of the Rockies, ARROWHEAD mountain spring water contains naturally occurring minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste. So when you’re looking for a trusted source of hydration for any occasion, choose ARROWHEAD. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Joy P.
Love this water when on the go! Fishing and camping in Alaska really don't need bottled water, we have such fresh water. BUT it works for my family when are traveling. Great price and quality ! ARROWHEAD Brand 100% Mountain Spring Water
Carrie M.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my GoTo Water, when I feel my body getting dehydrated. Usually when we're taking long car ride, I purchase bottle water, it's just a good time to get my water consumption in. I am a custom to seeing the Arrowhead label, I'm a California native, its a familiar brand. Clear, Crisp n Refreshing. I have slowed down a great deal on my consumption of "bottled" water because it is really really bad for the environment.
Tiffany H.
Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water is a decent brand of bottled water. If I buy bottled water, I often opt for this brand because it is one of the cheaper options. I've had some pricier bottled waters, like Fiji, and I do admit that sometimes they might be a bit better. Tastewise, they are the same (they taste like. . . water) , but Fiji has a certain refreshing, crispness to its water. However, since I'm not really interested in spending a lot of money on water and the only requirement I need from my water is that it not be dirty, Arrowhead fits the bill!
Cora D.
Long Beach, CA
Being born and raised in Alaska and having fresh, clean, ice cold water coming right out of fosset I never had to buy bottled water. Why bottled water sells so much in Alaska I will never understand.
But after moving to southern California a year ago I realized that bottled water can be a must.
Coming from a place with such wonderful drinking water I have become some what of a water snob... Arrowhead is the closest thing I have been able to find to the water I am use to drinking back home.
Estela D.
San Diego, CA
I love this water and I guess I am partial to it because I have been drinking it for years. The price is unbeatable since we purchase it a Sam's Club and Costco. I have never experienced any issues with the packaging or taste. I enjoy the packaging since it implies that it is natural spring water.
Brandy W.
San Diego, CA
My favorite water! My kids used to love drinking sugary, sweet juices that were so bad for their teeth, so I swapped them over to drinking water.. Arrowhead has bend the only one that they really enjoy! Some waters have a metallic gross taste to them, but not this one! Whether it's cold or warm, I still love it! ☺️
Joe J.
Fresno, CA
The taste of this water is good. It has no chemical taste at all, like I've come to experience from different brands. Also, this water is very affordable, so I'd say it is a great buy. The amount of water you get for this price is amazing. If recommend it to others because it's very affordable and has a good taste.
Sarah J.
Best water I have ever tasted most people say you can't tell the difference but I sure can I can't find it everywhere I know when I live in AZ they have it everywhere but it hard to come by over in TN if you ever come across it I highly recommend buying it!
Megan B.
Marysville, CA
I drink so much water every day since that's the only beverage I drink on the daily plus I don't trust my tap water. Price is great and the packaging looks good too. Whenever I go shopping for more water I either grab the 24 pack or the jug of water.
Julianne R.
Great tasting water! I always buy this kind when I go to Walmart! It would be great if they came in bigger packs but overall good packaging. I repurchase this often and I would recommend them to others
Megan L.
Calabasas, CA
Is the plastic bottle bad for you?