Add a Photo

By ARROW PLASTICS
YDF1029: Features: -Water bottle. -Clear color. -Capacity: 72 Oz. -Freeze overnight for cold water all day. -Convenient easy to hold handle. -Leak proof push / pull cap. -Holds recommended daily 8 glasses of water. -Made in the USA.
Photos (5)
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, Ca
This water bottle is the best way to up your water intake! I take it with me everywhere, the best part is I never have to stop and ask for water because this covers me for the whole day. I would definitely recommend it!
maria a.
maria a.
I hate drinking water and I'm constantly dehydrated. but I try to keep this filled in the morning and make sure I've drink most of it before I go to bed. and my daughter is constantly drinking water. I love my water jug
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Coral springs, FL
June 16, 2017, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: Arrow Plastics H2O on the Go 2.2 Liter Beverage Bottle
So if your a lover of water like me and are getting sick of buying water over and over, then I HIGHLY recommend you buy this. I use this every single day and It has saved me $$ and grief.
Gretchen H.
Gretchen H.
Spring Hill, TN
I literally take this everywhere with me!! I absolutely love it. It makes it so convenient to stay hydrated. While it is just a thin plastic bottle, the price makes it very worth while. It's easy to replace.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
I love this bottle! I actually have two!!! keeps me drinking water. I use one for regular water and the other I like to add lemon, cucumber, and mint!! so refreshing
Gail A.
Gail A.
This is amazing! I always struggle with getting my proper water intake, but this really takes all the guess work out of my busy day chasing 3 kids under the age of 5 around! LOVE IT!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
This bad boy seriously goes everywhere with me. It makes it so easy for me to get 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water each day. One of my favorite products.
Jaszmyne B.
Jaszmyne B.
Torrington, WY
Works perfect for those who are constantly drinking water. Love this jug for work and working out!
Karla O.
Karla O.
N Chesterfld, VA
Jan. 26, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
Review for: Arrow Plastics H2O on the Go 2.2 Liter Beverage Bottle
This thing right here is so great to have! I wasn't sure if I was getting all my water for the day so I decided to get this and I fill it up once and then a half and I'm good to go. You will definitely be going to tinkle more often but that's a good thing!! This a must have if you're trying to get started in your healthy lifestyle journey! Oh and it's easy to carry
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Springfield, MO
I got these for my kiddos! Good for on the go . I take them when we are going to a park or something.