Arrow Plastic 2 H2o on the Go 2.2 Liter Water Jugs uploaded by Jasmine H.Arrow Plastic 2 H2o on the Go 2.2 Liter Water Jugs uploaded by C M.Arrow Plastic 2 H2o on the Go 2.2 Liter Water Jugs uploaded by Megan M.

BY ARROW PLASTIC

C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this bottle. It actually helps keep track of my water intake. I have a cool gear 18oz bottle and remembering to refilling it 5 times is a bit taxing. So with this it's quick and easy. I have been using this going on 3 days now and I drink about 1.5 of these. The only thing I wish was better would have to be a bigger opening so that it would be easier to clean. But I'm only using it for water and only paid $2 so I can't beat that
Megan M.
I LOVE these! Each jug has 2.2 Liters, the exact amount of water recommended for a women to drink each day. I know when I finish mine I'm good for the day. (Even though I still drink more).
And there's no bogus refilling with gross gym fountain water!
They're also MADE IN THE USA and are BPA and Phalate free!