Arrow Fastener Co. T50 Pro Heavy Duty Staple Gun uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY ARROW FASTENER CO.

Heavy-duty Tacker Gun. Features: All Steel ConstructionJam Proof MechanismHardened Steel Working PartsEasy squeeze double leverage operation Visual Staple Refill WindowOver 50 Years of Tested DurabilityIdeal for: - Insulation- Roofing- Screening- Upholstery- Light wiring Uses all sizes of T50 staples. (1/4, 5/16, 3/8. 1/2, & 9/16in and Ceiling Tile). see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My fiance actually had a different staple gun than this one but when he needed it He couldn't find it. So he had to buy this one. This brand is not one he would usually buy he prefers the Stanley brand but the store was sold out so he got this one. We will be using it to put plastic on the outside of our Windows in order to prepare for winter. It'll work just as good as the Stanley staple gun he had and I know that because my dad has this staple gun.
Fiona B.
I used this staple gun to fix the bottom of my couch and to hang up my Christmas stockings and I must admit it works very well with very little effort.