BY ARROW FASTENER CO.

Drive power adjustment dial Heavy-duty Patented jam-proof mechanism Trigger safety lock All steel channel and track for durability Unique fastening attachment, one side lets you fasten up to 3/16" diameter wire, turn it over and you can fasten wire up to 1/4", remove the attachment to drive flat crown staples and nails flush Upholster furniture and put up insulation with 4 sizes of flat crown staples Install wire and cable with 4 sizes of round crown staples Repair a drawer or build a picture frame with a 5/8" nail 10 amps ; see more...

Megan B.
Kirkville, NY
My hubby got me this once I started all my diy projects, works bery well and easy to use. resurfaced some old chairs I got at an auction for my patio in half hour with outdoor fabric love this!
Melissa G.
Weare, NH
This electric staple gun is great for use when reupholstering furniture. It can staple through many layers of fabric and holds tight to wood. Handy tool.
Bhavna S.
East Elmhurst , NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love this gun its easy to use and is a big power punch for the thickest of sheets! Def recommend if you like writing a lot like I do
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
Extremely easy to use!!! It is definitely handy. It can hold even the thickest of sheets!!!!!
AE E.
Great staple gun for stapling material to a couch and for carpeting. I am a female and this was easy to use. The only learning curve is trying to figure out how to place the staples. Took a few tries but I got it. Very safe to use
Erika Marie O.
Calgary, AB
Is it safe to use or is it accident prone?
carrie w.