BY ARROW

Define and enhance eyes with this 2-in-1 waterproof eyeliner and brightener from Birchbox brand ARROW. The dual-sided pencil lets you line with the highly pigmented black tip, while the pearlescent pink tip gives eyes an instant pick-me-up, brightening and accentuating your natural eye color. The result is a polished, wide-awake look created with just one tool, perfect for gym bags and purses that only have so much space and ideal for when you're in a time crunch running from place to place. As with every product in the ARROW collection, it's also vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. see more...

ARROW ENHANCE Waterproof Eyeliner + Brightener
  • "I have the brightening side of this liner that I received in a beauty subscription & I LOVE it! I've purchased liner from other brands that are a great color for the water line but don't stay long - this is truly water proof!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this! I dislike placing black eyeliner on my lower lash line because it makes my eyes look really small. But when I place this pink brightener on my waterline it makes my eyes pop! Also makes me look more awake which is nice. Total fan." in 3 reviews
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I purchased this hoping I could use on my lower waterline to create a brighter more open eye look. I’m not sure if my skin tone and eye color work really well with this though. I thought it’d be a bit more subtle but it ends up looking way too bright and white. Thank gully it doesn’t last long because I would’ve gone around looking like a clown all day had I not! I’m going to let my daughter with lighter skin tone and blue eyes try it out and see if it works better for her!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I love products that are practical and that you can use in many ways. Beauty made simple. I liked this eyeliner and highlight because it has the right amount of pigmentation. I got a sample of this product in my Birchbox Subscription
Kate S.
Walworth, NY
I used Birchbox for a few months and enjoyed it but this was by far the most amazing product I received. The highlighter is so perfect for your waterline and gives you such a fresh appearance without the harsh bright white look (it is a slightly pink color) it is very log lasting and truly water proof. A little goes a long way and the pencil doesn’t have any bubbles or imperfections that cause product loss
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
This stuff is awesome. I got a sample in my birchbox and I just purchased the full size. I love the brightening effect it has, I use it on the inner corners of my eye and under my brow. It definitely gives me a brighter more awake eye. It's simple and perfect.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
Really really love this stuff!! Sometimes I would put black on my waterline, but it was always just to dark and then it would like cake up in the inner corners and look bad! So I stopped with the black...then I came across this bad boy! It makes your eyes so pretty, makes your eyes POP! You definitely look wide eyed and awake with this!! And unlike regular black eyeliner this stuff actually stays on!! It is heavy duty stuff! (If your like me and like to put black eyeliner on your top waterline, do the top waterline first and let it completely dry before putting this on the bottom!) also make sure you put this on before you do your mascara because it does get on your lower lashes...so if you do it before you can cover it with mascara! :)    Wish j could give this 10 stars!!
April H.
Green Bay, WI
This is an awesome eye liner. It last all day and i can also use the white side for a primer for my eye shadow. I will be getting this product again when i run low.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love the formula of this! It’s so smooth and applies so well! It’s long lasting and makes your eyes pop! I got this in a subscription box and I was beyond excited!!!
Justine G.
Albany, NY
I got the white/pink side of this in my last Birchbox and I am absolutely in love. Its a really nice product that's quite different from anything else I've used before. My only complaint is that it is a little bit crumbly and some of the product usually gets on my lower lashes. I just usually go over it with mascara after to hide it, its a little hard to try to get off by hand. But it does an amazing job of making you look awake and make your eyes bigger. I've gotten a ton of compliments! Its definitely a stable in my makeup bag now.
C. H.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I first discovered it in my Birchbox last year and was curious about the level of quality considering it isn’t a very mainstream brand.

I was amazed by the quality and how smoothly it applied. It is perfect for lining the inside of your eyes and looks gorgeous with any color of eyeshadow. It is also a pretty pearl shade.

I also like the simple packaging of this product. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I usually stay away from eye liner because its so thick and typically dark. But this light pink option was such a refreshing and cute twist.   I wear to work with mascara or if I am feeling extra fancy with eye shadow.   For someone who likes really natural and easy makeup this is a great and affordable option. Will definitely keep using!