ARROW ENERGIZE Skin Tint uploaded by Niki J.

BY ARROW

No need to cover up what makes you, you. Instead, perfect the no-makeup makeup look with this lightweight tinted serum from Birchbox brand ARROW. The oil-free formula provides sheer coverage and evens out discoloration for a more radiant complexion. More than just a tint, it also nourishes with ingredients like caffeine and ginseng to energize and plump skin, while green tea extract calms and soothes. Designed with your busy life in mind, its convenient size means you can tote it with you for touch-ups wherever you go-from the office to workouts, happy hours, and everything in between. All products in the ARROW collection are vegan, paraben-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. see more...

Niki J.
I love this skin tint. It’s just the right coverage. Very light but still covers my sun damage and acne scars. I’m not someone to wear a lot of makeup so this tint is perfect. I have had no reaction either and I have sensitive, acne prone skin. I received a sample of Arrow Skin Tint from Birchbox and loved it. Fortunately the color was perfect for me. I ended up buying a full size tube. The only issue there might be is you don’t get to pick a shade. It’s a “one shade fits all”. Which it definitely is not. I don’t remember the price point but for me to buy it, it would have to be reasonable. I’m not sure where else this can be bought. Just to add, my face is a lot lighter than my hand.
abbie t.
This obviously has no coverage but it definitely tints! I’m not sure of the price. I got a sample of it in a birchbox. I really want the full size. Would be perfect for school or for a no makeup makeup look