Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Shawnee, KS

Pretty impressed with this product.  It definitely darkens and thickens my eyelashes.  i was really surprised how dark it made them with one swoop.  The wand comes out SUPER smooth, like no other mascara I have used.  Looking forward to buying the full size!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I love this mascara! Adds length and volume to my lashes! I love wearing it on my top and bottom lashes! Applies well. Doesn't clump lashes! Washes off easily with makeup remover wipes!
Millie B.
Millie B.

I love this mascara it is the bomb.com it gives me length and everything else you could ever want when I don't where lashes I always use this because they look so good and it stays on through the day and night because it is so water proof it is definitely worth the money
Dawn W.
Dawn W.

I absolutely love this mascara. I'm a huge mascara person, its my must have makeup product. The formula is great and I love Arrow's packaging. So cute!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This is a perfect daytime mascara. It adds volume, length and dosen't smudge. It is water resistant but with some makeup remover it comes off. I prefer a more dramatic look for nights but for days I love this mascara.
Shelsea S.
Shelsea S.
Redlands, CA

I love this mascara, It's a true black. I use this product in between using my theBalm mascara and the popular benefit mascara. The wand is great and it hasn't dried out yet!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Mendota, IL

I love this mascara! I received it in my birch box and works amazing! The wand is perfect for lengthening and separating your eye lashes! It doesn't clump and it looks amazing on! I can seriously compare this to top brand mascaras!

Join Now