Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Oakland, CA

Big fan of this product! I received it for free in a birch box but plan on purchasing it. You don't have to put on too many coats of it, it goes on very dark and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. The other day I used a different mascara and noticed a huge difference in how much more of it I had to use to get the same result. The only negative note is that it isn't extremely water-resistant. After walking to work in the rain, with my hood up and an umbrella, some of it had come off.
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL

I received this mascara in a beauty subscription service box and had never heard of the brand. Simply put, I love this mascara. It stretches and thickens my lashes, with a few coats, and lasts all day without flakes. Some other mascaras lengthen and thicken, but the formulas give me watery eye. Not this one. I plan to purchase it directly after I run out. New favorite.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY

Received in Birchbox. It goes on smooth, not clumpy, and really does make my eyelashes look like they have more length and volume. Stays put all day, keeps lashes curly and doesn't smudge. Easy to take off. Probably won't repurchase, because I already have like 4 favorite mascaras, but it was definitely worth trying,
Maria S.
Maria S.
Shawnee, KS

Pretty impressed with this product.  It definitely darkens and thickens my eyelashes.  i was really surprised how dark it made them with one swoop.  The wand comes out SUPER smooth, like no other mascara I have used.  Looking forward to buying the full size!
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN

Waterproof mascaras almost always make my eyes itch. But water resistant mascaras are a lie! This one, however, is not. I love it! It makes my lashes look fuller and a bit longer. It's pricey but it just might be worth it.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Pearl River, NY

Oh my god! I am so impressed by this mascara. I received it in a subscription box and had never heard of the brand. I am in love!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

I love this mascara! Adds length and volume to my lashes! I love wearing it on my top and bottom lashes! Applies well. Doesn't clump lashes! Washes off easily with makeup remover wipes!
Millie B.
Millie B.

I love this mascara it is the bomb.com it gives me length and everything else you could ever want when I don't where lashes I always use this because they look so good and it stays on through the day and night because it is so water proof it is definitely worth the money
Dawn W.
Dawn W.

I absolutely love this mascara. I'm a huge mascara person, its my must have makeup product. The formula is great and I love Arrow's packaging. So cute!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY

This is a perfect daytime mascara. It adds volume, length and dosen't smudge. It is water resistant but with some makeup remover it comes off. I prefer a more dramatic look for nights but for days I love this mascara.

Join Now