BY ARROW

Coming Fall 2016! see more...

Amanda C.
Lafayette, IN
I’m generally not a fan of waterproof mascaras but I was so pleasantly surprised by this amazing product. This mascara goes on smoothly without clumping and provides great volume and oomph to your lashes!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Waterproof mascaras almost always make my eyes itch. But water resistant mascaras are a lie! This one, however, is not. I love it! It makes my lashes look fuller and a bit longer. It's pricey but it just might be worth it.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
No matter where the day takes you—from workouts to meetings and back again—a swipe of mascara never fails, This paraben-free and vegan option from Birchbox brand ARROW does just that by adding length and volume to your lashes. Plus, the water-resistant, sweatproof (yet clump-free) formula doesn't budge—meaning this wand is just as much of a multitasker as you are.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Big fan of this product! I received it for free in a birch box but plan on purchasing it. You don't have to put on too many coats of it, it goes on very dark and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. The other day I used a different mascara and noticed a huge difference in how much more of it I had to use to get the same result. The only negative note is that it isn't extremely water-resistant. After walking to work in the rain, with my hood up and an umbrella, some of it had come off.
Myra H.
Not my favorite. It is truly waterproof but clumps up over time. I hadn't had it for a month yet and the formula seemed to be stuck not only in the bristles of the wand, but would deposit in chunks on my lashes. The make of the product itself didn't add much definition to my lashes, but did add a natural amount of volume, which is good for days where you're going for a more natural look.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a perfect daytime mascara. It adds volume, length and dosen't smudge. It is water resistant but with some makeup remover it comes off. I prefer a more dramatic look for nights but for days I love this mascara.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Got to test out this new mascara! It's water resistant so of course I had to try it! I love this mascara, it's so bold black and it doesn't bleed and it's just holds my Asian eyelashes up all day! I highly recommend it!
Katie M.
First this product is super water proof. My face was that is usually able to take off waterproof makeup before does not take this all off. Which I find problematic because it builds up. Second the wand that is with this is not very good and usually has many clumps when you take the wand out of the tube, causing me to have to wipe some off
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
Love this product!  Normally water resistant mascara clumps weirdly when I put it on my lashes but this one does not.  Also it is truly water resistant, which I know because the day I happened to try this product out I cried a lot when I got in a fight with someone.  Definitely a must have!
Maria S.
Shawnee , KS
Pretty impressed with this product.  It definitely darkens and thickens my eyelashes.  i was really surprised how dark it made them with one swoop.  The wand comes out SUPER smooth, like no other mascara I have used.  Looking forward to buying the full size!