BY ARROW

Coming Fall 2016! see more...

Myra H.
Myra H.
Not my favorite. It is truly waterproof but clumps up over time. I hadn't had it for a month yet and the formula seemed to be stuck not only in the bristles of the wand, but would deposit in chunks on my lashes. The make of the product itself didn't add much definition to my lashes, but did add a natural amount of volume, which is good for days where you're going for a more natural look.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
Got to test out this new mascara! It's water resistant so of course I had to try it! I love this mascara, it's so bold black and it doesn't bleed and it's just holds my Asian eyelashes up all day! I highly recommend it!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
No matter where the day takes you—from workouts to meetings and back again—a swipe of mascara never fails, This paraben-free and vegan option from Birchbox brand ARROW does just that by adding length and volume to your lashes. Plus, the water-resistant, sweatproof (yet clump-free) formula doesn't budge—meaning this wand is just as much of a multitasker as you are.
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Big fan of this product! I received it for free in a birch box but plan on purchasing it. You don't have to put on too many coats of it, it goes on very dark and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. The other day I used a different mascara and noticed a huge difference in how much more of it I had to use to get the same result. The only negative note is that it isn't extremely water-resistant. After walking to work in the rain, with my hood up and an umbrella, some of it had come off.
Katie M.
Katie M.
First this product is super water proof. My face was that is usually able to take off waterproof makeup before does not take this all off. Which I find problematic because it builds up. Second the wand that is with this is not very good and usually has many clumps when you take the wand out of the tube, causing me to have to wipe some off
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Love love loved this mascara. It goes on clump free and lasts all day, which is extremely important when you have an 11 hour work day. It held up all day long! I have recommended this product to all of my friends and it's the only mascara I'll be using from now on.
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
I received this mascara in a beauty subscription service box and had never heard of the brand. Simply put, I love this mascara. It stretches and thickens my lashes, with a few coats, and lasts all day without flakes. Some other mascaras lengthen and thicken, but the formulas give me watery eye. Not this one. I plan to purchase it directly after I run out. New favorite.
Snow M.
Snow M.
Clio
I recieved this mascara in one of my birchboxes. I fell in love with it the first time i tried it out! It separated my lashes and made them appear longer! This would have to be the best mascara i've ever used. Unfortunately mine is almost gone but I think it's well worth buying a new one!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Received in Birchbox. It goes on smooth, not clumpy, and really does make my eyelashes look like they have more length and volume. Stays put all day, keeps lashes curly and doesn't smudge. Easy to take off. Probably won't repurchase, because I already have like 4 favorite mascaras, but it was definitely worth trying,
Soraya S.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I got this as a sample. This was super black and some what water resistant. By the end of the day it was all over my under eyes. It was easy to take off too, but this was just basic. I prefer my mascara to give some volume or length.