Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
April 14, 2017, 6:58 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Got to test out this new mascara! It's water resistant so of course I had to try it! I love this mascara, it's so bold black and it doesn't bleed and it's just holds my Asian eyelashes up all day! I highly recommend it!
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Feb. 25, 2017, 2:58 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Big fan of this product! I received it for free in a birch box but plan on purchasing it. You don't have to put on too many coats of it, it goes on very dark and makes your lashes look fuller and longer. The other day I used a different mascara and noticed a huge difference in how much more of it I had to use to get the same result. The only negative note is that it isn't extremely water-resistant. After walking to work in the rain, with my hood up and an umbrella, some of it had come off.
Katie M.
Katie M.
May 13, 2017, 11:57 a.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
First this product is super water proof. My face was that is usually able to take off waterproof makeup before does not take this all off. Which I find problematic because it builds up. Second the wand that is with this is not very good and usually has many clumps when you take the wand out of the tube, causing me to have to wipe some off
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL
March 3, 2017, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
I received this mascara in a beauty subscription service box and had never heard of the brand. Simply put, I love this mascara. It stretches and thickens my lashes, with a few coats, and lasts all day without flakes. Some other mascaras lengthen and thicken, but the formulas give me watery eye. Not this one. I plan to purchase it directly after I run out. New favorite.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
April 20, 2017, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Love love loved this mascara. It goes on clump free and lasts all day, which is extremely important when you have an 11 hour work day. It held up all day long! I have recommended this product to all of my friends and it's the only mascara I'll be using from now on.
Snow M.
Snow M.
Clio
June 13, 2017, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
I recieved this mascara in one of my birchboxes. I fell in love with it the first time i tried it out! It separated my lashes and made them appear longer! This would have to be the best mascara i've ever used. Unfortunately mine is almost gone but I think it's well worth buying a new one!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
March 19, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Received in Birchbox. It goes on smooth, not clumpy, and really does make my eyelashes look like they have more length and volume. Stays put all day, keeps lashes curly and doesn't smudge. Easy to take off. Probably won't repurchase, because I already have like 4 favorite mascaras, but it was definitely worth trying,
Maria S.
Maria S.
Shawnee, KS
Feb. 18, 2017, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Pretty impressed with this product.  It definitely darkens and thickens my eyelashes.  i was really surprised how dark it made them with one swoop.  The wand comes out SUPER smooth, like no other mascara I have used.  Looking forward to buying the full size!
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
March 21, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Waterproof mascaras almost always make my eyes itch. But water resistant mascaras are a lie! This one, however, is not. I love it! It makes my lashes look fuller and a bit longer. It's pricey but it just might be worth it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Johnson City, TN
April 23, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: ARROW ENDURE Water-Resistant Mascara
Love this product!  Normally water resistant mascara clumps weirdly when I put it on my lashes but this one does not.  Also it is truly water resistant, which I know because the day I happened to try this product out I cried a lot when I got in a fight with someone.  Definitely a must have!