ARRID™ Invigorate Dry Spray

by Arrid

Featuring sweat-control complex. Ultra-clear formula sprays on instantly dry and leaves no visible residue

• Sweat-Control Complex helps keep you dry no matter what
  • Ultra-clear protection leaves no visible residue
  • Sprays on instantly dry for a clean feel

Has anyone ever tried this dry spray, and how does it compare to others like dove and degree?
Start your review of ARRID™ Invigorate Dry Spray!
Jaclyn A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Very light deodorant, but not too much inside.Seems to last about 3-4 hours and then I need to reapply.Gets the job done decently.I bought it at a local publix.
Yany P.
California
It is very fresh and smells great.Definitely not one of my favorites but it is very good at keeping you fresh all day.I would recommend if you like strong scents and if you don't then maybe don't consider this product since it may not be of your liking.
Holli V.
New Orleans , LA
Love this spray and scent! Keeps you dry and I use it everyday! It’s a must if you are active and sweat a lot.
Kayka B.
works great i buy it all the time it definitely helps the sweat and keeps me smelling good
Lina G.
This prodcuct is more amazing than words can explain! It helped so so so so SO much with my dry skin! I definately 10/10 recommend purchasing this product! IT was very effective. I love it so much! There is no need for improvement because it is awesome.
Jennifer G.
Miami,Florida
My favorite spray doesn’t make my body have any nasty smell . Makes you smell good from afar .
Valentina C.
Recomiendo este 10/10 me encanta usarla es muy bueno no me puede faltar en mk día a día lo amo es lo mejor que he podido usar hasta el momento no me he arrepentido de usarlo es muy bueno lo recomiendo bastante la verdad es muy bueno ❤ comprendo no se arrepentirán
Xiomary R.
Que puedo decir que me gusto mucho no soy de husar barras por lo tanto me gusta más en spray buenísimos se los recomiendo
alicia R.
oaxaca
I think this product is really amazing I really like is so good you need to try it is something good
Maha A.
Actually change my life I recommend having it for sure I can’t get through my day without having it I love you so much it’s just so great