Arrid® XX® Ultra Clear Ultra Fresh Extra Extra Dry® Antiperspirant/Deodorant 6 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Lyndley H.Arrid® XX® Ultra Clear Ultra Fresh Extra Extra Dry® Antiperspirant/Deodorant 6 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Crystal K.Arrid® XX® Ultra Clear Ultra Fresh Extra Extra Dry® Antiperspirant/Deodorant 6 oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Laurene S.

BY ARRID

Arrid Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is one of the best solutions for anyone who is trying to stay smelling great. The deodorant comes in a great looking container. Aside from this, you will smell great after you use it. It does not contain any harmful chemicals so you do not have to worry about that. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer F.
My husband used this for years. Only recently did he find a new brand. He said it left his underarm hairs stiff and when he went to wash up, it was very hard to clean it all off. It does smell nice and help keep you from smelling sweaty.
Megan S.
I love spray deodorant and I appreciate that this one isn’t an avalanche of flowers. It works really well, is cooling when applied (perfect for humid summers) and doesn’t come off on my clothes. I even use it on my inner thighs to prevent chaffing.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I love this brand but I find the aerosol cans don't last as long as the stick deodorant (quality and quantity wise) i recommend the stick ones but this is a good second place but you'll find yourself wanting to reapply throughout the day.
Lyndley H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend has always use this deodorant i have no idea why because it contains BUTANE but the boyfriend just says he does not care. Lol. It keeps him dry all day & he buys this at Walmart 2 pack!
Joey D.
West Bend, WI
One of the best deodorant sprays on the market. Most of these are a hit or miss for me. Hands down this one doesn't leave me wet or itchy for that matter. Great fresh smell as well, not to strong but just enough to catch your attention. Great price and even better quality
Laurene S.
My boyfriend loves this product. It keeps him dry all day. It works awesome. It's better than other antiperspirants he has used and wicked easy to use point and spray. He would definitely recommend this product.
Georgina G.
Lexington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband has faithfully been using Arrid's aerosol deodorant for years. He loves how he doesn't have to worry about clumps of deodorant getting stuck in his armpit hair. I love using it myself sometimes when I need something quick to freshen up!
Lisa B.
I love this deodorant...even if it has been around for YEARS. It works very well, keeps my comfortable and dry all day...even on the hottest summer days. The smell is nice, but not overpowering. Would def recommend to anyone.
Monica Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this deodorant. It goes on and stays clear and smells really clean and fresh. I'm not a fan of baby powder scented deodorants so this is a plus! And it works!!
Barbara Z.
Fort Washington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is amazing, I use it every day and it never fails! It doesn't get on your clothing and doesn't feel wet.