BY ARRID

Use: Reduces underarm wetness. see more...

• Many deodorants even the clear ones still leave white stuff on af...3 Answers
  • Anyone have a clue how this compares with "clinical strength" deo...2 Answers
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Xx Regular Solid Extra Dry Antipersirant more...
Very good deodorant. Keeps me dry for a decent amount of time. Usually have to reapply once a day. Love the light fresh scent. Not heavy and leaves no flaking or residue. With coupons I scored a bunch of these for free so cannot beat the price.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Review for: Xx Regular Solid Extra Dry Antipersirant more...
This is by far my favorite deodorant. It’s a little old school but it’s the only brand that works for me and prevents sweating. It’s hard to find nowadays but I’ve tried everything to replace it, dove, sprays, and nothing compares. It’s cheap and it works, hopefully they never discontinue it
Hanna A.
Dyer, IN
Review for: Xx Regular Solid Extra Dry Antipersirant more...
I sweat a lot. I’m a teenage girl dealing with hormones 😭. I have been using this deodorant for YEARS. I love this I never had pit stains or anything. Before this product in middle school I tried secret and it was the absolute worst. Aprid is a great solution for sweaty armpits it will not make you smell or sweat. It does smell more like a guy product a little bit but if that does not bother you I’d recommend it.
Tabitha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz; 74 g more...
This is the only deodorant I wear. I used to suffer from really bad anxiety that would cause me sweat under my arms and this is the only deodorant that I found that helped me not be embarrassed. I’m loyal!!
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried a lot of deodorant and this is one that truly helps! I used to get clinical deodorant prescribed by a doctor and that was breaking the bank for the small amount they were giving. I had purchased this on a whim and I haven't been breaking the bank anymore. This works 10x better than anything that I have ever tried.
Hannah L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great antiperspirant. I used to sweat a lot. I even had to watch what I wore so my sweat wasn't visible. I purchased this a few weeks ago and i noticed a HUGE difference. I stopped sweating for the first time in what feels like forever. I would give it five stars bc it does an amazing job. But it doesn't last as long as it claims. I do have to reapply halfway throughout the day.
Abigail H.
Mt Juliet , TN
My favorite deodorant! I have always had a problem with excessive sweating from having a naturally high body temperature and sweating from nerves. This deodorant stops all smells and doesn't let me sweat onto my shirt. Haven't used anything else in 5 years.
Martina A.
Riverside , CA
Review for: Xx Regular Solid Extra Dry Antipersirant more...
This deodorant is not really satisfying because it keeps your armpits feeling very dry and after a little the scent gets a little odd. Even though it is effective I would not recommend. Considering how cheap it was, it’s not that bad.
Brooklyn C.
Apache
My boyfriend uses this and has had a hard time finding something to work in the past and this is wonderful it keeps him dry and fresh all day it's very affordable I just don't love the smell but he doesn't mind.
Alexis N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I personally think this a good deodorant. I get abscesses under my arm. Those things such let me tell you. Once I changed my body wash and deodorant to this the one I had went away. It last all day with me and my grandfather we both use it, it's the only brand he'll use. If I get a different one when there out of this he throws a fit because he's a vet and an officer so when it comes to things like his facial hair and body odor he freaks if something is off.
Val M.
Many deodorants even the clear ones still leave white stuff on after you put clothes on. Does this leave white stuff? Do I have to wait to put on clothes?
Nicole R.
Anyone have a clue how this compares with "clinical strength" deodorants?