11 colors available

BY ARRID

Use: Reduces underarm wetness. see more...

• Many deodorants even the clear ones still leave white stuff on afte...3 Answers
  • Anyone have a clue how this compares with "clinical strength" deodo...2 Answers
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
I personally think this a good deodorant. I get abscesses under my arm. Those things such let me tell you. Once I changed my body wash and deodorant to this the one I had went away. It last all day with me and my grandfather we both use it, it's the only brand he'll use. If I get a different one when there out of this he throws a fit because he's a vet and an officer so when it comes to things like his facial hair and body odor he freaks if something is off.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite go to deodorant. This is honestly the only one that works best for me 24/7. I've tried, suave, dove, secret, everything else and they were all too weak for me. I try this one and this one works like a charm. This is the ibuprofen of deodorants. And for a good price too. This also helps me with odor control and perspiration control for 24 hours. So that's why I choose this brand.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband's favorite deodorant. He swears it's the only thing that works on his. I definitely notice a difference when he uses another product. #influenstermovember @influenster
Grace L.
Grace L.
It has a good smell but I find it not lasting as long as I'd like. it's worked for my other friends, but to me I think it could be better.
Aaliyah G.
Aaliyah G.
Richton, MS
I love this stuff it truly amazing. I look forward to buying more. It makes skill smooth
Tammie C.
Tammie C.
Munhall, PA
This is the only brand my husband uses for the past 19 years , it last all day long !!
Breann C.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
This deodorant is okay. It can ball up under my arms when I am doing physical activity but it smells nice and keeps me from sweating through my shirts! I steal it from my boyfriend but he also really likes it !
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
My boyfriend uses this and has had a hard time finding something to work in the past and this is wonderful it keeps him dry and fresh all day it's very affordable I just don't love the smell but he doesn't mind.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert
I been using this deodorant for like 5 years and as of yesterday I am officially done using it. I only liked it because of the scent. I decided to stop using it because it made my armpits itchy
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
My boyfriend loves this brand but only the cool shower solid deodorant. Super affordable and it smells amazing loves the fresh scent it leaves I even use it when my deodorant finishes lol
Val M.
Val M.
Many deodorants even the clear ones still leave white stuff on after you put clothes on. Does this leave white stuff? Do I have to wait to put on clothes?
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Anyone have a clue how this compares with "clinical strength" deodorants?