BY ARRID

Sweat-control complex helps keep delicate underarm skin clean and dry. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this deodorant for some time now. It is pretty effective. It keeps me dry all day. It smells really nice. I like that it doesn't leave white residue under my arms. It is easy to apply. I got this product for free, but I believe it's not expensive. I have been very satisfied with it. #flashcontest
Lexxi G.
Brownsville, TX
I fully recommend this deodorant! I hate the roll on ones, so I always buy spray, and this one seems to last all day! I usually workout in the mornings, and I don't ever have to reapply after my workout. Definitely worth the price (which is totally reasonable!).
Natalia  L.
Loving this so far... I've tried all of the dry deodorant sprays and this one actually goes on dry. Honestly, the other ones seem to leave my pit's a bit moist. The scent isn't so strong that you choke on it while applying either, which is another big plus...it smells yummy, too! 😄
Brittany B.
I bought this because it was only the brand of spray deodorant my grocery store had. It smells fresh and works well.
Breanna L.
Elizabeth, PA
I've tried everything. By far THE BEST EVER. Smells good all day blocks odors, the smell is just my favorite.
Alyson B.
I recommend Arrid renew ultra clear dry spray antiperspirant deodorant aerosol can. It works great
Cin V.
San Jose , CA
Does it dry fast? I have tried Dove deodorant spray and it doesn't dry fast so it gets clumpy.