Aroy-D Coconut Milk uploaded by Sheila S.

BY AROY-D #50 in Sauces

Buy on Amazon
Debbie H.
08754
I love this product. I came across this product at my local Shoprite. It has become my new go to when I need coconut milk in a recipe. This brands coconut milk is so smooth, thick,creamy and sweet that I definitely recommend you give this product a try. I could acculally tell the difference between the two brands in my recipe and I will not be switching back to my old brand. There is no difference in cost bit there definitely is one in value.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this stuff! I use it in so many different things. Thai food, desserts, smoothies, sauces. It's so awesome that coconut milk is so versatile and it's healthy for you!!
cherie t.
Full of flavor of coconut milk and it is affordable.

there are plenty of different brands and I find this one comparable to the popular thai one. Buy and use this; it's great for cooking!
Lisa V.
High quality coconut milk, smooth and delicious. I use it in my curry and coffee. It's also affordable brand. I have tried many other brands but this brand is the best tasting one.
Debbie D.
Napa
I loved cooking with this. It has a great taste and my family loved it. I will definitely cook with it again.
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I received a can of this coconut milk from an order from Chef's Plate, so I am not sure what the cost of it is, nor where to purchase. I used this in a green curry sauce. I would have liked more of a coconut flavour, as I found it to be extremly mild in flavour.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
Delicious full flavored coconut milk. I use this product consistently for full flavored Thai food. Reasonably priced at about 1.75 a can in most retailers. Highly recommend.
Catalina C.
Santiago, Chile
It has all the cocounut flavor that all can cocounut milk should have.
I cook thai and indian food really often and this is a key ingridient also use it for cakes and pastrys and this brand its affordable and tastes great.
Praphat K.
Lloydminster , Alberta
I'm from Thailand and this is the best coconut milk I can find in Canada. Very smooth I can use for cooking some Thai food with green or red curry, make Thai jelly dessert or smoothie I like to add a little bit of coconut milk in my kids smoothie they love it.
Marilie B.
Jaime utiliser ce lair de coco pour faire des brochettes de poulet satay ou un bon poulet au beurre. Il nest pas dispendieux.